- 10:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 10:15 Vellore chennai 7h 15m → 17:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:30 TumkurCivil Bus StandSRS TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Golden Travels 044 24796955 9600066555 7h 15m → 00:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:30 Tumkur By Pass 08022288888Seabird TouristsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)2152 Fare Details Rs2152 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Katpadi to Tumkur
How many buses are running between Katpadi to Tumkur on the daily basis?
2 buses are running between Katpadi to Tumkur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Katpadi to Tumkur bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1575 for AC Volvo on Katpadi to Tumkur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Katpadi Tumkur bus route?
and 78 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Katpadi to Tumkur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Katpadi to Tumkur bus route leaves at 10:15. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1575.
When does the last bus leaves for Tumkur from Katpadi?
The last bus for Katpadi to Tumkur route leaves at 10:15. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1575.
Who are the popular operators on the Katpadi to Tumkur bus route?
Top operators on the Katpadi to Tumkur bus route are Seabird Tourists and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Katpadi to Tumkur Bus Offers & Promos
Katpadi Tumkur Bus Schedule & Info
Katpadi Tumkur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Katpadi
Top Bus routes from Tumkur
Top Trains from Katpadi
Top Trains from Tumkur
Bangalore Hotels Near to Tumkur
Popular attractions in Tumkur
- Devarayanadurga State Forest
Devarayanadurga State Forest is a superb tourist destination of Tumkur which is known as a unique dry deciduous forest. The forest is located at......
- Goravanahalli Mahalakshmi Temple
Goravanahalli Mahalakshmi temple is a famous religious place for tourists and is located in the Koratagere taluka of the Tumkur. This temple attracts......
Located 16 Kms from the city, Devarayanadurga is a beautiful hill station to visit which is close to Naamada Chilume, the natural spring. The temples of......
- Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple
A famous religious destination for pilgrims, Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple is a very popular attraction of Tumkur city which was.....