- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Katreni Kona 12h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Vanasthalipuram 05:10 L.B Nagar 05:15 Kothapet 05:20 Dilsukhnagar 05:30 Malakpet 05:35 CBS 05:40 Koti 05:45 Nampally 05:50 Lakdi-ka-pool 05:55 Punjagutta 06:00 Ameerpet 06:05 S.R Nagar 06:10 Bharat Nagar 06:20 Balanagar 06:25 Chintal 06:30 Shapur 06:35 Jeedimetla 06:40 Suraram 07:00 Kompally 07:15 MedchalMayuri TravelsNon A/C Hi-Tech (2+2)610 Fare Details Rs610 - Seater
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:40 Katreni Kona 11h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Vanasthalipuram 05:10 L.B Nagar 05:15 Dilsukhnagar 05:30 Lakdi-ka-pool 05:45 Ameerpet 05:50 S.R Nagar 05:55 Erragadda 06:00 KUKATPALLY 06:10 K.P.H.B 06:15 Nizampet 06:20 Miyapur 06:25 Ashok Nagar (BHEL)Sri Atluri TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.1/5890 Fare Details Rs890 - Seater
Rs5890 - Seater
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Katrenikona 18:05 Gate Center 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vanasthalipuram 04:45 Lakdikapool 05:00 Ameerpet 05:15 Panjagutta 05:20 Moosapet 05:30 Balanagar 06:30 Jeedimetla 07:00 BachupallySri Manikanta Travels (TS)Non A/C Seater (2+2) 3.4/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
Rs550 - Seater
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Katrenikona 11h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Vanastalipuram 05:20 LB Nagar 05:25 Kothapet 05:30 Dilsuknagar 05:35 Koti 05:40 Nampally 05:45 Lakdikapool 05:50 Panjagutta 05:55 Ameerpeta 06:00 SR Nagar 06:05 Erragadda 06:10 Kukatpally 06:10 Moosapet 06:15 KPHB 06:20 Miyapur 06:25 Chandanagar 06:30 BeeramgudaJayanthi TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.7/5555 Fare Details Rs555 - Seater
Rs666 - Seater
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Katrenikona 10h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Lbnagar 05:45 Dilsukhnagar 06:00 Lakdikapool 06:10 Ameerpet 06:15 Sr Nagar 06:30 Kphb 06:40 Balanagar 06:50 IDPL 07:00 Chintal 07:10 Shahpur 07:30 Suraram 07:50 Kompally 08:00 SuchitraOrange Tours & TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Katrenikona to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Katrenikona to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Katrenikona to Hyderabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Katrenikona to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Katrenikona to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Katrenikona Hyderabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Katrenikona to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Katrenikona to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 17:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹610.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Katrenikona?
The last bus for Katrenikona to Hyderabad route leaves at 17:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹610.
Who are the popular operators on the Katrenikona to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Katrenikona to Hyderabad bus route are Jayanthi Travels , Mayuri Travels , Orange Tours & Travels and Sri Atluri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Katrenikona to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Katrenikona Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Katrenikona Hyderabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Katrenikona
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....