- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Kaveripattinam 6h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Poonamalle 04:15 Porur 04:30 Rama Puram 04:40 Saidapet 04:45 T.Nagar 05:00 Chennai Central Railway Station 05:10 Egmore 05:15 Aminjikarai 05:30 Omni Bus StandGlobal TravelsLeyland Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.3/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 Kaveripattinam 5h 50m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Omni Bus StandSri Annamalaiyar TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Semi Sleeper (1+1) 4.5/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:20 Kaveripattinam 6h 10m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 Vellore 04:30 Guindy 04:40 T.Nagar 04:50 Porur 04:50 Chennai Central 05:00 Periyamedu 05:15 Aminjikarai 05:30 KoyambeduMettur Super ServicesA/C Sleeper (2+1)578 Fare Details Rs578 - Sleeper
- 23:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:20 Kaveripattinam 5h 40m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:15 Vellore 04:20 Porur 04:30 Kathipara 04:40 Ashok Pillar 04:45 Vadapalani 05:00 KoyambeduMettur Super ServicesA/C Sleeper (2+1)578 Fare Details Rs578 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Kaveripattinam 6h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Vellore 05:00 Guindy 05:10 T.Nagar 05:15 Anna Salai 05:20 Porur 05:20 Chennai Central 05:30 Periyamedu 05:45 Aminjikarai 05:50 Parcel Office 06:00 KoyambeduMettur Super ServicesA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.7/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Kaveripattinam 5h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 Vellore 04:30 Guindy 04:40 T.Nagar 04:45 Anna Salai 04:50 Porur 04:50 Chennai Central 05:00 Periyamedu 05:15 Aminjikarai 05:20 Parcel Office 05:30 KoyambeduMettur Super ServicesNon A/C Seater (2+2)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Kaveripattinam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kaveripattinam to Chennai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Kaveripattinam to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Kaveripattinam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kaveripattinam to Chennai bus route leaves at 22:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kaveripattinam?
The last bus for Kaveripattinam to Chennai route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹840.
Who are the popular operators on the Kaveripattinam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kaveripattinam to Chennai bus route are Mettur Super Services , Global Travels and Sri Annamalaiyar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kaveripattinam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kaveripattinam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kaveripattinam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kaveripattinam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.