- 18:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:10 Kayalpatnam 10h 50m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 ChennaiSRM TransportsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.1/5966 Fare Details Rs966 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Kayalpattinam 10h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpet Toll 04:35 Mahindira City 04:40 Maraimalai Nagar 04:45 SRM College 04:50 Guduvancherry 04:55 Vandalur 05:00 Perungalathur 05:05 Tambaram Hindu Mission 05:10 Chrompet 05:15 Pallavaram 05:20 Guindy 05:30 KoyambeduTranz king travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Kayalpattinam 11h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 ChengalpattuToll 04:40 Srm Collage 04:50 Maraimalainagar 05:00 Urappakkam 05:10 Vandaloor 05:15 Perungalathur 05:20 Tambaram 05:25 Chrompet 05:30 Pallavaram 05:35 Airport 05:40 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 05:45 Guindy 05:50 Ashok pillar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:00 KoyambeduMuthu Ajith TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.2/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 Kayalpattinam 9952666958,04433559999 11h 10m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Villipuram BY PASS 04:45 Chengalpet Toll Gate. 04:55 Mahindra City 05:00 SRM UNIVERCITY 05:05 Guduvanchery 05:10 Urpakkam 05:15 Vandalur 05:20 Thambaram Hindu Mission Hospital No 2 05:20 Perungalathur 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 AirPort 05:35 Pallavaram 05:45 Guindy 05:50 AshokPillar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:00 KoyambeduOrange tours and travelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs720 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Kayalpatnam 11h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 ChennaiSRM TransportsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5998 Fare Details Rs998 - Sleeper
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 Kayalpattinam 10h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Villupuram Byepass 04:45 Tindivanam 05:15 Maduranthagam 05:30 Melmaruvathur 06:05 Chengalpat Toll 06:20 Singaperumal Koil 06:30 Maraimalainagar 06:35 SRM COLLEGE 06:40 Guduvanchery busstop 06:45 Urappakkam 06:50 Vandaloor 07:00 Perungalaltur 07:30 Omni Bus StandRavi TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Air Suspension (2+1) 4.7/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Kayalpattinam 10h 40m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:05 Thindivanam Byepass 03:35 Melmaruvathur 04:30 Chengalpet TollGate 04:35 MahindraCity 04:45 Singaperumal kovil 04:50 MaraimalaiNagar 04:55 SRM College 05:10 Guduvanchery 05:15 Urappakkam 05:20 Vandalur Cresent College 05:40 Perungalathur 05:45 Tambaram 05:55 Chromepet 06:05 Pallavaram 06:10 Guindy Alandur Court 06:15 Ashok Pillar 06:20 Vadapalani 06:30 Koyambedu Bus stand.Thenmozhi TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Kayal Pattinam 10h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Koyambedu 06:00 EgmoreSRS TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5679 Fare Details Rs679 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs799 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Kayalpattinam 11h 20m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Chengalpet Toll 05:05 Maraimalai Nagar 05:10 Mahindira City 05:15 SRM College 05:20 Guduvancherry 05:25 Vandalur 05:30 Perungalathur 05:35 Tambaram Hindu Mission 05:40 Chrompet 05:45 Pallavaram 05:50 Guindy 06:50 Koyambedu 07:00 Egmore (Van pickup) 07:05 Central (Van pickup) 07:15 Mannady (Van Pickup)Tranz king travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Kayalpattinam 11h 45m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Tambaram 07:45 KoyambeduSri SMS TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5649 Fare Details Rs649 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs799 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs899 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:05 Kayalpattinam 10h 10m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Tindivanam - Bye Pass 04:45 Melmaruvathur 05:10 Mahindra City 05:15 Maraimalai Nagar 05:20 SRM University 05:25 Guduvanchery 05:30 Vandalur 05:35 Perungalathur 05:40 Tambaram 05:45 Chrompet 05:50 Pallavaram 05:55 Guindy 06:00 EKKATTUTHANGAL- OLYMPIA 06:05 Ashok Pillar 06:10 Vadapalani 06:15 Koyambedu CMBT 06:20 Annanagar West 06:25 Lucas TVS 06:30 KolathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1102 - Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 kayalpattinam 10h 5m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Melmarvathur 04:50 Chengalpattu Toll 05:00 Srm University 05:10 Sp Kovil 05:15 Guduvancherry 05:25 Urapakkam 05:30 Vandalur 05:36 Perungalathur 05:45 Tambaram 05:50 Chrompet 05:55 Airport 06:00 Guindy 06:10 Ashokpillar 06:15 Vadapalani 06:25 KoyambeduAVK TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs899 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Kayalpattinam 9952666958,04433559999 10h 10m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Villipuram BY PASS 05:15 Chengalpet Toll Gate. 05:25 Mahindra City 05:30 SRM UNIVERCITY 05:35 Guduvanchery 05:40 Urpakkam 05:45 Vandalur 05:50 Perungalathur 05:55 Thambaram Hindu Mission Hospital No 2 06:00 Chrompet 06:05 Pallavaram 06:10 AirPort 06:15 Guindy 06:20 AshokPillar 06:25 Vadapalani 06:30 KoyambeduOrange tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Kayalpatnam 10h 10m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Chenkalpattu Toll Gate 05:35 Urappakkam 05:40 Vandalur 05:40 Perungalathur 05:45 Tambaram 05:50 Chrompet 05:55 Pallavaram 06:00 Guindy 06:05 Ashok Nagar 06:10 Vadapalani Busstop 06:15 Koyambed 100 Ft Road 06:30 Arumbakam Metro StationKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
Rs945 - Sleeper
- 20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 MM Gift Corner 20:25 A To Z Travels 9h 5m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Chengalpattu 05:10 Singaperumal Koil 05:15 Guduvancherry 05:20 Vandalur 05:30 Perungalathur 05:40 Tambaram 05:45 Tambaram Mepz 05:50 Chrompet 05:55 Pallavaram 06:00 Guindy 06:05 Ashok Pillar 06:10 Vadapalani 06:20 MMDA 06:30 KoyembeduKKR TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5549 Fare Details Rs549 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Kayalpattinam 11h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Chengalpattu Toll 06:10 Mahindra City 06:16 Maraimalai Nagar 06:20 Srm University 06:25 Guduvanchery 06:30 Vandalur Zoo 06:35 Perungalathur Shriram Gateway 06:40 Tambaram 06:45 Chrompet 06:50 Pallavaram 07:00 Airport 07:05 Kathipara Bridge Bus Stop 07:40 Koyembedu Raahath Off 08:00 Egmore 08:20 Central Everest Hotel 08:30 Mannady 08:50 TondiarpetRaahath TransportNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 kayalpattinam 20:50 Peyanvilai - 365 Bookings 10h 30m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 06:05 Mahendra City 06:10 Singaperumal Koil - Welcome Travels 06:15 Maraimalar Nagar 06:20 SRM University 06:25 Guduvancheri 06:30 Vandalur (Crescent College) 06:35 Perungalathur 06:40 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 06:45 Chromepet 06:50 Pallavaram 06:55 Meenabakkam Airport 07:00 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 07:05 Ashok Pillar 07:10 Vadapalani 07:15 Koyembedu Parveen Terminus - Parveen Travels Pvt Ltd 07:30 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsCorona A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.7/51134 Fare Details Rs1134 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Kayalpattinam 10h 30m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:55 Villupuram Byepass 05:30 Tindivanam 05:50 Melmaruvathur 06:00 Maduranthagam 06:30 Chengalpat Toll 06:40 Singaperumal Koil 06:50 Maraimalainagar 07:05 SRM COLLEGE 07:10 Guduvanchery busstop 07:15 Urappakkam 07:20 Vandaloor 07:30 Perungalaltur 08:15 Omni Bus Stand 09:15 MannadiRavi TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Air Suspension (2+1) 3.5/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Kayalpattinam 20:50 Kayalpattinam 10h 10m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Tindivanam 04:55 Melmaruvathur 05:00 Maduranthagam By Pass 05:10 Chengalpet By Pass 05:20 Chengalpet Toll 05:25 Mahendra City 05:30 SP Kovil 05:35 Maraimalainagar 05:40 SRM College 05:45 Guduvancheri 05:50 Urappakkam 05:55 Vandaloor 06:00 Perungalathur 06:05 Tambaram 06:15 Chrompet 06:25 Pallavaram 06:35 Guindy Alandur Court Near 06:40 Kasi Theatre 06:45 Ashok Pillar 06:50 Vadapalani 07:00 Koyembedu 07:15 Egmore 07:25 Mannady 07:45 TondiarpetApple BusNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5549 Fare Details Rs549 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs749 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:05 Kayalpattinam 10h 25m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Perungalathur 06:45 Tambaram 07:00 Koyambedu 07:30 RedhillsSri SMS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5943 Fare Details Rs943 - Sleeper
Rs1048 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kayalpattinam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kayalpattinam to Chennai on the daily basis?
25 buses are running between Kayalpattinam to Chennai. Out of which 19 are sleeper buses, 10 are AC buses and 9 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Kayalpattinam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kayalpattinam to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹966.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kayalpattinam?
The last bus for Kayalpattinam to Chennai route leaves at 21:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹700.
What are the boarding points for Kayalpattinam to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Kayalpattinam are MM Gift Corner , A To Z Travels , kayalpattinam , Kayalpatnam and Peyanvilai .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Kayalpattinam Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are SRM University , Alandur , Omni Bus Stand, Koyambedu , Villupuram Byepass and Kolathur .
Who are the popular operators on the Kayalpattinam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kayalpattinam to Chennai bus route are Tranz king travels , Ravi Travels , SRM Transports and Orange tours and travels .
Kayalpattinam Chennai Bus Services
Kayalpattinam or Kayalpatnam is a town in the Thoothukudi district of Tamil Nadu. It is famous for its beach which is extremely serene and exquisite. Celebrated for its sunrise and sunset views, the beach serves as a wonderful spot for spending a romantic time or enjoying sunbath and swimming. A number of mosques nearby suffice both the purpose of pilgrimage and entertainment at par. Chennai too is a haven for tourists and worshippers for its assortment of beaches, lush greens, parks, temples and historical monuments. Home to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mahabalipuram, Chennai dwells in a grand mix of culture and modernity. The Chennai Sangamam showcases the artistic components of the city. Bharatnatyam enlivens the cultural soul of the city. Avail Kayalpattinam to Chennai buses for exploring two wonderful destinations.
SRM Transports, Ravi Travels and Hassan Travels are few of the best names that operate buses on the Kayalpattinam Chennai route. Their fleet of buses range from Non A/C Semi Sleeper, Non A/C Seater/ Sleeper, A/C Sleeper, Non A/C Hitech, Leyland Non A/C Sleeper to Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper and Volvo A/C Multiaxle Semi Sleepers. While the first bus from Kayalpattinam starts at 06:10pm in the evening, the last bus for Chennai departs at 09:20pm with a travel time ranging between 9h 35m and 11h 50m. With Goibibo.com, a wonderful travel experience is assured. For easy online bus booking from Kayalpattinam to Chennai, log onto Goibibo's official website.
Kayalpattinam to Chennai bus fares vary from Rs.650 to Rs.1003. It is dependent on multiple factors and is subject to timely fluctuations. While in Kayalpattinam, enjoy in its beach along with snorkelling, skiing, scuba diving, swimming and boating in its waters. One should visit the Appa Palli Mosque, Kutti Appa Palli Mosque and Hafil Ameer Oliullah Masjid as well. Chennai has a huge collection of tourists namely the Marina Beach, Edward Elliot's Beach, Fort St. George, Arignar Anna Zoological Park, Guindy National Park, Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Parthasarathy Temple, Government Museum, San Thome Basilica, Vadapalani Andavar Temple, Birla Planetarium, Thousand Lights Mosque, Semmozhi Poonga, Kishkinta and Church of Our Lady of Light.
Kayalpattinam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kayalpattinam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kayalpattinam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.