- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Kayalpattinam 10h 55m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Melmaruvathur 04:15 Maduranthakam 04:40 Chengalpet TollGate 04:45 MahindraCity 04:50 Singaperumal kovil 05:01 SRM College 05:05 Guduvanchery 05:15 Vandalur Cresent College 05:20 Perungalathur 05:31 Tambaram 05:35 Chrompet 05:40 Pallvaram 05:59 Guindy 06:10 Ashok Pillar 06:20 KoyambeduRamya TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
Rs1100 - Sleeper
Rs1400 - Sleeper
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 Kayalpattinam 11h 10m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Chengalpet Toll 04:50 Maraimalai Nagar 04:55 Mahindira City 05:00 SRM College 05:05 Guduvancherry 05:10 Vandalur 05:15 Perungalathur 05:20 Tambaram Hindu Mission 05:25 Chrompet 05:30 Pallavaram 05:35 Guindy 06:35 Koyambedu 06:45 TVS Lucas 06:50 KolathurTranz king travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/51312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Sleeper
Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Kayalpattinam 10h 40m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:05 Thindivanam Byepass 03:35 Melmaruvathur 04:30 Chengalpet TollGate 04:35 MahindraCity 04:45 Singaperumal kovil 04:50 MaraimalaiNagar 04:55 SRM College 05:10 Guduvanchery 05:15 Urappakkam 05:20 Vandalur Cresent College 05:40 Perungalathur 05:45 Tambaram 05:55 Chromepet 06:05 Pallavaram 06:10 Guindy Alandur Court 06:15 Ashok Pillar 06:20 Vadapalani 06:30 Koyambedu Bus stand.Thenmozhi TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Kayalpattinam 11h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Tambaram 07:45 KoyambeduSri SMS TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5849 Fare Details Rs849 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs999 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1099 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1199 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:05 Kayalpattinam 10h 10m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Tindivanam - Bye Pass 04:45 Melmaruvathur 05:10 Mahindra City 05:15 Maraimalai Nagar 05:20 POTHERI SRM University 05:25 Guduvanchery 05:30 Vandalur 05:35 Perungalathur 05:40 Tambaram 05:45 Chrompet 05:50 Pallavaram 05:55 Guindy 06:00 EKKATTUTHANGAL- OLYMPIA 06:05 Ashok Pillar 06:10 Vadapalani 06:15 Koyambedu CMBT 06:20 Annanagar West 06:25 Lucas TVS 06:30 KolathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/51207 Fare Details Rs1207 - Sleeper
Rs1312 - Sleeper
Rs1470 - Sleeper
- 20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 Kayalpattinam 10h 50m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 KoyambeduNimmadhi travelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Kayalpattinam 20:50 Kayalpattinam 10h 0m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Tindivanam Bye Pass 04:55 Melmaruvathur 05:00 Maduranthagam By Pass 05:10 Chengalpet By Pass 05:20 Chengalpet Toll 05:25 Mahendra City 05:30 SP Kovil 05:35 Maraimalainagar 05:40 SRM College 05:45 Guduvancheri 05:50 Urappakkam 05:55 Vandaloor 06:00 Perungalathur 06:05 Tambaram 06:15 Chrompet 06:25 Pallavaram 06:35 Guindy Alandur Court Near 06:40 Kasi Theatre 06:45 Ashok Pillar 06:50 Vadapalani 07:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 07:15 Egmore 07:25 MannadyApple TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:05 Kayalpattinam 9h 55m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Perungalathur 06:45 Tambaram 07:00 Koyambedu 07:30 RedhillsSri SMS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51153 Fare Details Rs1153 - Sleeper
Rs1258 - Sleeper
- 21:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Kayalpattinam 10h 5m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Chengalpet Toll 06:35 Mahindira City 06:40 Maraimalai Nagar 06:45 SRM College 06:50 Guduvancherry 06:55 Vandalur 07:00 Perungalathur 07:15 Porur Tollgate 07:20 Maduravoyal Erikarai 07:30 Koyambedu 07:40 TVS Lucas 07:45 KolathurTranz king travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Sleeper
Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 kayalpattinam 9h 45m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:25 KoyambeduAVK TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5899 Fare Details Rs899 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1199 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1249 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kayalpattinam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kayalpattinam to Chennai on the daily basis?
10 buses are running between Kayalpattinam to Chennai. Out of which 9 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 5 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Kayalpattinam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kayalpattinam to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹999.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kayalpattinam?
The last bus for Kayalpattinam to Chennai route leaves at 21:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1312.
What are the boarding points for Kayalpattinam to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Kayalpattinam are kayalpattinam and Kayalpattinam .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Kayalpattinam Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are Ekkattuthangal , Melmaruvathur , Kolathur , Urappakkam and Guindy .
Who are the popular operators on the Kayalpattinam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kayalpattinam to Chennai bus route are Tranz king travels , Sri SMS Travels , Ramya Travels and Thenmozhi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 8 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kayalpattinam Chennai Bus Services
Kayalpattinam or Kayalpatnam is a town in the Thoothukudi district of Tamil Nadu. It is famous for its beach which is extremely serene and exquisite. Celebrated for its sunrise and sunset views, the beach serves as a wonderful spot for spending a romantic time or enjoying sunbath and swimming. A number of mosques nearby suffice both the purpose of pilgrimage and entertainment at par. Chennai too is a haven for tourists and worshippers for its assortment of beaches, lush greens, parks, temples and historical monuments. Home to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mahabalipuram, Chennai dwells in a grand mix of culture and modernity. The Chennai Sangamam showcases the artistic components of the city. Bharatnatyam enlivens the cultural soul of the city. Avail Kayalpattinam to Chennai buses for exploring two wonderful destinations.
SRM Transports, Ravi Travels and Hassan Travels are few of the best names that operate buses on the Kayalpattinam Chennai route. Their fleet of buses range from Non A/C Semi Sleeper, Non A/C Seater/ Sleeper, A/C Sleeper, Non A/C Hitech, Leyland Non A/C Sleeper to Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper and Volvo A/C Multiaxle Semi Sleepers. While the first bus from Kayalpattinam starts at 06:10pm in the evening, the last bus for Chennai departs at 09:20pm with a travel time ranging between 9h 35m and 11h 50m. With Goibibo.com, a wonderful travel experience is assured. For easy online bus booking from Kayalpattinam to Chennai, log onto Goibibo's official website.
Kayalpattinam to Chennai bus fares vary from Rs.650 to Rs.1003. It is dependent on multiple factors and is subject to timely fluctuations. While in Kayalpattinam, enjoy in its beach along with snorkelling, skiing, scuba diving, swimming and boating in its waters. One should visit the Appa Palli Mosque, Kutti Appa Palli Mosque and Hafil Ameer Oliullah Masjid as well. Chennai has a huge collection of tourists namely the Marina Beach, Edward Elliot's Beach, Fort St. George, Arignar Anna Zoological Park, Guindy National Park, Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Parthasarathy Temple, Government Museum, San Thome Basilica, Vadapalani Andavar Temple, Birla Planetarium, Thousand Lights Mosque, Semmozhi Poonga, Kishkinta and Church of Our Lady of Light.
Kayalpattinam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kayalpattinam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kayalpattinam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.