- 14:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:45 Kazhakkoottam - 8589955596 14:47 Techno Park - 8589955596 14:50 Infosys Campus - 8589955596 14:55 ChakkaByPass - AIRPORT - 8589955596 14h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 04:20 Mahendra City 04:25 SRM Potheri 04:30 Vandalur 04:35 Perungulathur - 9380555966 04:40 Tambaram Drop 04:45 Chrompet Drop 04:50 Meenabakkam Airport 04:55 Guindy Kaththipaara 05:00 Ashok Pillar 05:15 KoyambeduHebron transportsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1207 Fare Details Rs1207 - Semi Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Kazhakottam 15:35 Techno Park 15:40 Infosys Campus 14h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 SRM University 05:00 Perungalathur 05:15 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 05:20 Chromepet 05:25 Pallavaram 05:30 Meenabakkam Airport 05:35 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 05:45 Koyambedu-CMBT 06:00 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsMercedes Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Kazhakottam 16:35 Techno Park 16:40 Infosys Campus 14h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 SRM University 05:15 Perungalathur 05:25 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 05:30 Chromepet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:40 Meenabakkam Airport 05:45 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 06:15 Koyambedu-CMBT 06:45 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsCorona A/C Sleeper (2+1)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 suryatravels 17:05 Techno park 17:10 Infosys 14h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Villipuram 06:00 Tindivanam 07:00 CHENGALPET TOLLGATE 07:05 Mahindra city 07:15 SRM UNIVERCITY 07:20 Guduvanchery 07:25 urpakkam 07:30 vandalur 07:40 PERUNGALATHUR 07:50 THAMBARAM (Pickup Van/Bus) 07:55 Chrompet (Pickup Van/Bus) 08:00 Porur toll gate 08:00 Pallavaram (Pickup Van/Bus) 08:05 AirPort (Pickup Van/Bus) 08:10 Guindy (Pickup Van/Bus) 08:15 AshokPillar (Pickup Van/Bus) 08:20 Vadapalani (Pickup Van/Bus) 08:30 KOYAMBEDUOrange Tours And TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
- 17:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:20 Kazhakkoottam - 8589955596 17:22 Techno Park - 8589955596 17:25 Infosys Campus - 8589955596 17:30 ChakkaByPass - AIRPORT - 8589955596 13h 40m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 06:20 SRM Potheri 06:20 Mahendra City 06:30 Perungulathur - 9380555966 06:45 Porur 07:00 KoyambeduHebron transportsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.2/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
- 18:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:20 Kazhakkoottam - 8589955596 18:22 Techno Park - 8589955596 18:25 Infosys Campus - 8589955596 18:30 ChakkaByPass - AIRPORT - 8589955596 13h 20m → 07:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:10 Chengalpat Hebron Office 07:15 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 07:25 Mahendra City 07:35 SRM Potheri 07:40 Perungulathur - 9380555966 08:00 Porur 08:20 KoyambeduHebron transportsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.8/51228 Fare Details Rs1228 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kazhakuttam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kazhakuttam to Chennai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Kazhakuttam to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kazhakuttam to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1207 for AC Volvo on Kazhakuttam to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kazhakuttam Chennai bus route?
and 53 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kazhakuttam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kazhakuttam to Chennai bus route leaves at 14:45. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1207.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kazhakuttam?
The last bus for Kazhakuttam to Chennai route leaves at 18:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1228.
Who are the popular operators on the Kazhakuttam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kazhakuttam to Chennai bus route are Hebron transports , Parveen Travels and Orange Tours And Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kazhakuttam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kazhakuttam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kazhakuttam Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kazhakuttam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.