- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Keelakkarai 11h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Mannadi 05:20 Central 05:15 Egmore 05:05 Nandanam 05:00 SaidapetBustand 04:50 Guindy opp Alanthur court 04:40 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 04:30 Crompet Bus Stand 04:25 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 04:15 PerungalathurShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:10 Keelakarai 12h 0m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 mannady 06:00 Central 05:55 Egmore 05:50 T Nagar 05:40 Ashokpillar 05:30 Guindy Aasargaan busstop 05:20 Airport 05:10 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital Opp 05:00 Vandalur 04:50 Perungalathur Rathibharathi Travels 04:20 Chengalpet toll gateUniversal Travels(To Mannady)A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1)762 Fare Details Rs762 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs862 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs912 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Keelakarai 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Chengalpat Toll 05:40 Guduvanchery busstop 05:50 Vandalur 06:00 Perungalathur 06:10 Tambaram Hindu 06:20 Chrompet 06:25 Pallavaram 06:40 Alandur 06:50 ashok pillar 07:00 Koyambedu 07:30 Egmore 08:00 MannadyShama Sardar Travels HPMLeyland A/C Sleeper Executive (2+1)799 Fare Details Rs799 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Keelakarai 10h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Perungalathur 05:20 Tambaram Hindu 05:25 Chrompet 05:30 Pallavaram 05:40 Nandhanam 05:45 Egmore 06:00 MannadyCTC TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Air Suspension (2+2)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater
- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Keelakarai 10h 50m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 SRM COLLEGE 05:00 Perungalathur 05:10 Tambaram Hindu 05:30 Alandur Post office 05:40 ashok pillar 06:00 Mannady 06:40 Egmore 07:00 ManadyNayagi TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1)850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Keelakarai to Chennai
How many buses are running between Keelakarai to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Keelakarai to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Keelakarai to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹630, AC bus is ₹762, Sleeper bus is ₹762 on Keelakarai to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Keelakarai Chennai bus route?
39 seats for Non AC, 101 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Keelakarai to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Keelakarai to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Keelakarai?
The last bus for Keelakarai to Chennai route leaves at 18:10. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹762.
Who are the popular operators on the Keelakarai to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Keelakarai to Chennai bus route are CTC Travels , Nayagi Travels , Shama Sardar Travels HPM and Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Keelakarai to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Keelakarai Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Keelakarai Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Keelakarai
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.