- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Keelakkarai 11h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Perungalathur 04:25 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 04:30 Crompet Bus Stand 04:40 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 04:50 Guindy opp Alanthur court 05:00 SaidapetBustand 05:05 Nandanam 05:15 Egmore 05:20 Central 05:30 MannadiShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5590 Fare Details Rs590 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs730 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Keelakarai 10h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Perungalathur 05:20 Tambaram Hindu 05:25 Chrompet 05:30 Pallavaram 05:40 Nandhanam 05:45 Egmore 06:00 MannadyCTC TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Air Suspension (2+2) 4.4/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Keelakarai 12h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpattu 04:40 Mahindra City 04:45 Maraimalai Nagar Bus Stop 04:50 Urapakkam 04:55 Vandalur crescent college 05:00 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 05:05 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 05:10 Chrompet Bus Stop 05:15 Pallavaram Bus Stop 05:20 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 05:25 Guindy Alandur court 05:35 Saidapet (Court Stop) 05:40 Nandhanam 05:45 Teynampet 05:50 Chruch Park Bus Stop 06:10 Egmore 06:20 Central Railway Station 06:30 Mannadi 06:35 Royapuram Bridge 06:40 Mint Bus Stop 06:55 Washermanpet (Vannarapettai) 07:15 Thandayarpettai 07:20 Tollgate Busstand 07:30 TiruvottiyurAmarnath Travels (To Tiruvottiyur)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1)786 Fare Details Rs786 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Keelakarai 11h 30m → 11:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 Sholinganallur Water Tank Ecr Junction 10:30 Thiruvanmiyur 10:35 Tidel Park 10:50 Guindysubway 11:05 Ashokpillar 11:15 KoyambeduUniversal travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Keelakarai to Chennai
How many buses are running between Keelakarai to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Keelakarai to Chennai. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Keelakarai to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Keelakarai to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹590.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Keelakarai?
The last bus for Keelakarai to Chennai route leaves at 23:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Keelakarai to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Keelakarai to Chennai bus route are CTC Travels , Amarnath Travels (To Tiruvottiyur) , Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT) and Universal travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Keelakarai to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Keelakarai Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Keelakarai Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Keelakarai
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.