- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Kembhavi 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Nelamangala Toll 05:15 8Th Mile 05:30 Jalahalli Hampi Travels 05:45 Yashwanthpur 06:00 Rajajinagar Metro Station 06:15 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 06:30 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Kembavi 13h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Nelamangala S R S Travels 06:40 8th Mile 06:45 Jalahalli 06:55 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 07:00 Rajajinagar 07:05 Malleswaram Circle 07:10 Seshadri Puram 07:15 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 07:45 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Kembavi 13h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Nelamangala S R S Travels 07:10 8th Mile 07:15 Jalahalli 07:25 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 07:30 Rajajinagar 07:35 Malleswaram Circle 07:40 Seshadri Puram 07:45 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 08:15 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Kembhavi 12h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:40 8Th Mile (Nr Parle G toll) 06:45 Goraguntepalya 06:50 Yeshwantpur 07:00 Majestic 07:00 Anand Rao CircleMeenakshi TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kembhavi to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Kembhavi to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kembhavi to Bangalore. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Kembhavi to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kembhavi to Bangalore bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Kembhavi?
The last bus for Kembhavi to Bangalore route leaves at 18:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Kembhavi to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Kembhavi to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , Royal Travels and Meenakshi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kembhavi to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Kembhavi Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Kembhavi
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...