- 12:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:30 Khandala bypass 1h 30m → 14:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 14:00 Virar Phata 14:00 Vasai Phata 14:00 Kalamboli 14:00 Borivali (East) 14:00 GhodbunderRajkamal TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)3150 Fare Details Rs3150 - Sleeper
- 19:32 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:47 Center Point LonawalC 2h 28m → 22:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointMahaveer travels agencyA/C Sleeper (2+1)1065 Fare Details Rs1065 - Sleeper
Rs1220 - Sleeper
- 19:32 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:47 Center Point LonawalC 1h 29m → 21:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointMahaveer travels agencyA/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs1105 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Khandala by pass express highway 3h 44m → 23:59 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:59 Vile Parle 23:59 Ghodbunder 23:59 Malad (East) 23:59 National park 23:59 Vasai PhataDeep TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Center Point LonawalC 1h 45m → 23:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointMahaveer travels agencyA/C Sleeper (2+1)960 Fare Details Rs960 - Sleeper
Rs1115 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Khandala by pass express highway 1h 40m → 01:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:25 Vile Parle 01:25 Ghodbunder 01:25 Malad (East) 01:25 National park 01:25 Vasai PhataDeep TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Khandala to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Khandala to Mumbai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Khandala to Mumbai. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
When does the first Khandala to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Khandala to Mumbai bus route leaves at 12:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹3150.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Khandala?
The last bus for Khandala to Mumbai route leaves at 20:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹840.
Who are the popular operators on the Khandala to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Khandala to Mumbai bus route are Mahaveer travels agency , Deep Travels and Rajkamal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Khandala to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Khandala Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Khandala Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Khandala
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Khandala
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.