- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 SEVEN RD JUCTION(KPN) 10h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BangaloreK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)760 Fare Details Rs760 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kodaikanal 11h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)849 Fare Details Rs849 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kodaikanal Bus stand 21:00 Vatalagundu 22:00 Dindigul Bye Pass 23:00 Karur 23:30 Namakal 23:59 SALEM at Midnight 12.30am 10h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Hosur 04:15 Attibele Toll 04:45 Electronic City 05:00 Silk Board 05:15 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamJTV TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kodaikanal 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Hosur 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)943 Fare Details Rs943 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Kodaikanal Bus stand 10h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Hosur 04:10 Attibele Toll 04:20 Bommasandra 04:30 Electronic City 04:50 Silk Board 05:00 Madiwala 05:15 Shanthi Nagar 05:30 KalasipalyamJTV TravelsA/c Sleeper (2+1)1699 Fare Details Rs1699 - Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Alphonsa Travels 19:40 Perumalmalai 20:20 Oothu 10h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Madiwala 06:30 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)997 Fare Details Rs997 - Sleeper
Rs1102 - Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 Kodai Kanal 10h 30m → 06:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Hosur 04:45 Attibele Toll Gate 04:50 Chandapura 04:55 Bommasandra 05:00 Electronic City Toll 05:10 Silk Board 05:15 MADIWALA 05:20 Madiwala Savoury hotel 05:25 Lal Bagh Main Gate 05:30 KalasipalyamMinerva Signal 05:35 Corporation Circle 05:40 Majestic Bus Stand 05:45 Majestic Anand Rao CircleArc 05:50 Mantri Mall Metro station MalleshwaramGreenLine Travels And HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1)1048 Fare Details Rs1048 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kodaikanal to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Kodaikanal to Bangalore on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Kodaikanal to Bangalore. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 997 on Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kodaikanal Bangalore bus route?
30 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹575.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Kodaikanal?
The last bus for Kodaikanal to Bangalore route leaves at 19:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1048.
Who are the popular operators on the Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus route are JTV Travels , TNSTC , K.P.N and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kodaikanal Bangalore Bus Services
The misty hill station of Kodaikanal mellifluously plays a note or two with your senses. The pleasant climate adds to its charm. Students from all around the globe render a cosmopolitan touch to the place while studying at the Kodaikanal International School. Cuddled on a beautiful lake, Kodaikanal is a kaleidoscopic show of mountains, hills, waterfalls, incredible panoramic-views, terrains with patches of shola forests and thickets of magnolia, mahogany and rhododendrons. Lilac-blue blossoms of the Kurinji shrub casts a magical spell onto its onlookers. Bangalore is a paradise for IT professionals for its enormous collection of industries and enterprises. It is a big-time student city embracing an enormous cosmopolitan crowd. It is modern and conservative at the same time. Such distinct contrasts have rendered it all the more appealing. A good melange of man-made enchantments, people extensively travel to the 'Silicon Valley of India' by availing buses from Kodaikanal to Bangalore.
If one wishes to travel to Bangalore from Kodaikanal, then a number of operators functional on this route, providing the best of services, are at your service viz SRS Travels, K.P.N and Parveen Travels. Passengers can comfortably cover a distance of nearly 465km by boarding their Non A/C Semi Sleepers which are designed to provide maximum comfort and efficiency on road. Online bus booking from Kodaikanal to Bangalore is easy with Goibibo where-from one gets to avail the best deals and discounts on Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus fares. At present, it varies in the range Rs.600 and Rs.849. Travel time usually varies between 10h 30m and 12h 30m.
The first bus from Kodaikanal leaves at 06:00pm while last bus departs half an hour later from its scheduled boarding point at 06:30pm. Goibibo.com ensures a wonderful and hassle-free travel experience. The beautiful hill station of Kodaikanal has some amazing attractions in its kitty namely the Kodaikanal Lake, Berijam Lake, Bear Shola Falls, Kodaikanal Solar Observatory, Palni Hills and Kodaikanal Golf Club. Bangalore's kitty is filled with hotspots namely Cubbon Park, Bannerghata National Park, Bangalore Fort, HAL Aerospace Museum, Ragigudda Anjaneya Temple, Hebbal Lake, Bugle Rock and Devanahalli Fort.
Kodaikanal to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Kodaikanal Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Kodaikanal Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kodaikanal
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...