- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 SEVEN RD JUCTION(KPN) 10h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BangaloreK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5710 Fare Details Rs710 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kodaikanal 11h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5849 Fare Details Rs849 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Kodaikanal 11h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Hosur 05:00 Atthi Belle 05:15 Bommasandra 05:25 Electronic City Toll Gate 05:30 Madiwala 05:35 silk board junction 05:35 Wilsongarden 05:45 Ananad Rao Circle 06:00 MajesticSarathi Tours N TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kodaikanal 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Hosur 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kodaikanal 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Hosur 05:00 Bommasandra 05:05 Electronic City Toll Gate 05:10 Silk Bord 05:15 Madiwala 05:20 Dairy Circle 05:25 Lalbagh Main Gate 05:30 KalasipalyamSam TouristA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Kodaikanal S T C 7th Road Junctions 19:15 Perumalmalai Kodaikanal 10h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Athibeli Toll Gate 04:15 Bommasandra 04:35 Electronic City 04:50 Bommanahalli 05:00 Madiwala 05:15 Shanthi Nagar 05:45 KalasipalyamSTC Travel And HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1)2098 Fare Details Rs2098 - Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Alphonsa Travels 19:40 Perumalmalai 20:20 Oothu 10h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Madiwala 06:30 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kodaikanal to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Kodaikanal to Bangalore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Kodaikanal to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kodaikanal Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹710.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Kodaikanal?
The last bus for Kodaikanal to Bangalore route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹892.
Who are the popular operators on the Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus route are K.P.N , Sarathi Tours N Travels , Royal Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kodaikanal Bangalore Bus Services
The misty hill station of Kodaikanal mellifluously plays a note or two with your senses. The pleasant climate adds to its charm. Students from all around the globe render a cosmopolitan touch to the place while studying at the Kodaikanal International School. Cuddled on a beautiful lake, Kodaikanal is a kaleidoscopic show of mountains, hills, waterfalls, incredible panoramic-views, terrains with patches of shola forests and thickets of magnolia, mahogany and rhododendrons. Lilac-blue blossoms of the Kurinji shrub casts a magical spell onto its onlookers. Bangalore is a paradise for IT professionals for its enormous collection of industries and enterprises. It is a big-time student city embracing an enormous cosmopolitan crowd. It is modern and conservative at the same time. Such distinct contrasts have rendered it all the more appealing. A good melange of man-made enchantments, people extensively travel to the 'Silicon Valley of India' by availing buses from Kodaikanal to Bangalore.
If one wishes to travel to Bangalore from Kodaikanal, then a number of operators functional on this route, providing the best of services, are at your service viz SRS Travels, K.P.N and Parveen Travels. Passengers can comfortably cover a distance of nearly 465km by boarding their Non A/C Semi Sleepers which are designed to provide maximum comfort and efficiency on road. Online bus booking from Kodaikanal to Bangalore is easy with Goibibo where-from one gets to avail the best deals and discounts on Kodaikanal to Bangalore bus fares. At present, it varies in the range Rs.600 and Rs.849. Travel time usually varies between 10h 30m and 12h 30m.
The first bus from Kodaikanal leaves at 06:00pm while last bus departs half an hour later from its scheduled boarding point at 06:30pm. Goibibo.com ensures a wonderful and hassle-free travel experience. The beautiful hill station of Kodaikanal has some amazing attractions in its kitty namely the Kodaikanal Lake, Berijam Lake, Bear Shola Falls, Kodaikanal Solar Observatory, Palni Hills and Kodaikanal Golf Club. Bangalore's kitty is filled with hotspots namely Cubbon Park, Bannerghata National Park, Bangalore Fort, HAL Aerospace Museum, Ragigudda Anjaneya Temple, Hebbal Lake, Bugle Rock and Devanahalli Fort.
Kodaikanal to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Kodaikanal Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Kodaikanal Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kodaikanal
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...