- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kodaikanal 10h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Perungalathur 05:30 KoyambeduRSR Tours and TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 SEVEN RD JUCTION(KPN) 18:40 PERUMALMALAI 18:50 UTHTHU 11h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 ChennaiK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5998 Fare Details Rs998 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kodaikanal Hotel Shiva Priya 18:45 SEVEN ROAD JUNCTION 10h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Koyambedu-CMBTParveen TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.4/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kodaikanal 11h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5670 Fare Details Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs770 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 Bus Stand 19:10 Kodaikanal 10h 10m → 04:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Chengalpat Toll 05:20 Guduvanchery busstop 05:30 Vandalur 05:45 Perungalathur 05:55 Tambaram Hindu 06:10 Pallavaram 06:20 Guindy 06:40 KoyambeduShama Sardar Travels HPMLeyland A/C Sleeper Executive (2+1)799 Fare Details Rs799 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Kodaikanal (Kodai Club) 11h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Villupuram Bypass 03:30 Dindivanam Bypass 03:55 Melmaruvathur 04:15 Chengalpet By pass 04:20 Chengalpet tollgate 04:25 Mahindra City 04:30 Singaperumalkoil 04:35 Maraimalai nagar 04:40 SRM University 04:45 Guduvanchery 04:50 Urapakkam 04:55 Vandalur 05:00 Perungalathur(Sri Ram IT Gateway) 05:05 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hosp 05:10 Sanitorium 05:15 Chrompet 05:20 Pallavaram 05:25 Airport 05:30 Guindy Azharkhana Busstop 05:35 Ambal Nagar 05:40 Kasi Theatre 05:45 Ashok Pillar 05:50 Vadapalani 05:55 MMDA Busstop 06:00 KoyambeduTAT - Thirumal Alaghu TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs730 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 SEVEN ROAD JUNCTION 18:45 Kodaikanal Hotel Shiva Priya 11h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Melmaruvathur 04:30 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:00 SRM University 05:15 Perungalathur 05:25 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 05:30 Chromepet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:40 Meenabakkam Airport 05:45 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 06:00 Koyambedu-CMBT 06:15 EgmoreParveen TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Kodaikanal 10h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 ChennaiSRM TransportsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/5966 Fare Details Rs966 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Alphonsa Travels 19:20 Perumalmalai 20:00 Oothu 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Mahendra City 05:30 Perungalathur 05:35 Tambaram 05:40 Chrompet 05:45 Pallavaram 05:50 Guindy 05:55 Ashok Piller 05:55 Vadapalani Busstop 06:00 KoyembeduKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5899 Fare Details Rs899 - Sleeper
- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Kodaikanal 10h 20m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpat Toll Gate 04:20 Mahindra City 04:25 Singaperumalkoil 04:30 Maraimalai Nagar 04:40 SRM University 04:45 Guduvanchery 04:50 Urapakkam 04:55 Vandalur 05:00 Perungalathur 05:05 Tambaram 05:10 Chrompet 05:10 Pallavaram 05:15 Guindy 05:20 Ekkattuthangal 05:25 Ashok Pillar 05:25 Vadapalani 05:30 Koyambedu 05:40 Lucas TVS 05:45 KolathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Kodaikanal 9840365288 10h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 KoyambeduShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLTA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kodaikanal to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kodaikanal to Chennai on the daily basis?
11 buses are running between Kodaikanal to Chennai. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Kodaikanal to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kodaikanal to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹735.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kodaikanal?
The last bus for Kodaikanal to Chennai route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹670.
Who are the popular operators on the Kodaikanal to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kodaikanal to Chennai bus route are Parveen Travels , K.P.N , Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT and SRM Transports .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 8 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kodaikanal Chennai Bus Services
The 'Princess of Hill Stations', Kodaikanal lends a more serene and calm ambience than its more frequented counterpart, Ooty. Centred around a beautiful lake, Kodaikanal's landscapes flaunt undulating hills floored with Shola forests along with magnolia, mahogany, myrtle and rhododendron thickets. But what is most spectacular about Kodaikanal is the Kurinji Shrub which blossoms in lilac blue every 12 years. While Kodaikanal provides you aesthetic pleasure, Chennai strikes a chord with your devotional and cultural notes. Chennai's rich and deep history can be testified by the presence of the oldest museum and art gallery within its premises. Carnatic Music and Bharat Natyam runs in its veins. Temples, beaches, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mahabalipuram, historical monuments, zoo, wildlife parks and cultural events lend a characteristic flavour to Chennai. Buses from Kodaikanal to Chennai help people explore two wonderful cities.
As a cosy, relaxed and idyllic spot, it melts your heart right away. The meagre distance of nearly 530km is covered in a time span of 11h 15m to 12h 0m by privately-owned buses that are operational on the Kodalkanal Chennai route. K.P.N, SRS Travels, Parveen Travels, SRM Transports and Shama Sardar Holidays are scheduled operators on this route. Passengers can opt from A/C Sleeper, Non A/C Semi Sleeper, Non A/C Seater/Sleeper and Luxura A/C Sleeper as per their requirements. Online bus ticket booking along with all necessary and relevant information on fares, bus timings, operators, coach-types, booking and cancellation policies can be obtained through Goibibo's official website.
Kodaikanal's cartload of natural attractions include the Kodaikanal Lake, Berijam Lake, Bear Shola Falls, Pillar Rocks, Paini Hill along with the Kodaikanal Solar Observatory and Kodaikanal Golf Club which draws-in a huge crowd of tourists. Chennai's kitty is packed with a miscellany of attractions including the Marina Beach, Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Fort St. George, St. Thomas Mount, Arignar Anna Zoological Park, Guindy National Park, Parthasarathy Temple, Vadapalani Andavar Temple, Thousand Lights Mosque, Kishkinta, Lighthouse, Semmohzi Poonga and Thyagaraja Temple. Kodaikanal to Chennai bus fare is dependent on multiple factors and is subject to timely changes. At present, the fares range between Rs.690 and Rs.1120.
Kodaikanal to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kodaikanal Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kodaikanal Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kodaikanal
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.