- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 SEVEN RD JUCTION(KPN) 9h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 HosurK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)710 Fare Details Rs710 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kodaikanal 10h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 HosurS R S TravelsSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5849 Fare Details Rs849 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kodaikanal 10h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 HosurRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kodaikanal 9h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 HosurSam TouristA/C Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Alphonsa Travels 19:40 Perumalmalai 20:20 Oothu 9h 40m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 HosurKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5902 Fare Details Rs902 - Sleeper
Rs1007 - Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 Kodai Kanal 9h 30m → 05:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 HosurGreenline Travels And HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kodaikanal to Hosur
How many buses are running between Kodaikanal to Hosur on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Kodaikanal to Hosur.
When does the first Kodaikanal to Hosur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kodaikanal to Hosur bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹710.
When does the last bus leaves for Hosur from Kodaikanal?
The last bus for Kodaikanal to Hosur route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹840.
Who are the popular operators on the Kodaikanal to Hosur bus route?
Top operators on the Kodaikanal to Hosur bus route are K.P.N , Greenline Travels And Holidays , Royal Travels and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kodaikanal to Hosur Bus Offers & Promos
Kodaikanal Hosur Bus Schedule & Info
Kodaikanal Hosur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kodaikanal
Top Bus routes from Hosur
Top Trains from Hosur
Hotels in Hosur
Popular attractions in Hosur
- Chandira Choodeswarar Temple
Situated in the Krishnagiri District of Tamil Nadu, Chandira Choodeswarar temple stands on top of a hill in Hosur. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva or Lord Choodeswarar and Goddess Parvati or Goddess Maragadambal. It houses many theerthams(holy water body) including Vrishabha Theertham, Jambava Theertham, Maragatha Sarovaram, Pandava Theertham and Hanuman Theertham.
- Hogenakal Falls
Hogenakkal Falls is located on Kaveri River in the Dharmapuri District of the state, 123 Kms from Hosur. The name 'Hogenakkal' signifies.....
- Kelevarapalli Dam
The Kelevarapalli Dam, around 10km away from Hosur, is one of the prime tourist attractions in the city. The dam is built over the Ponnaiyar River, which enters Tamil Nadu from Karnataka. It is a perfect place for a picnic with friends or family, with a great park for children to play. The dam boasts of a scenic location, which is a dream for photography enthusiasts' too.