- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Kottiyam Town 18:00 Titanium Chavara 17:45 Kollam 11h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Kasargod New Bus Stand,9343855500^^Kasargod New Bus Stand,9343855500Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo A/C MultiAxle Semisleeper (2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:25 Kollam 19:00 Karunagappally Central jn 11h 5m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 KasaragodRoyal Travels(SRS Bus)scania A/C Seater Multi axle semi sleeper (2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Kottiyam Town 18:45 Titanium Chavara 18:30 Kollam 11h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Kasargod New Bus Stand,9343855500^^Kasargod New Bus Stand,9343855500Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Premium Sleeper A/C (2+1)1417 Fare Details Rs1417 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Paripally Sangeetha Travels 17:45 Chattannur Opp To Akbar Travels 18:00 Kottiyam Reliance Fresh 18:20 Kappalandimokku 18:25 Bhima Jewellery Near Chinnakada Road 18:30 Sakthikulanaara 18:40 Neendakara Bridge 18:50 Chavara Titanium Junction 19:00 Karunagapally Kodiyil Travels 19:15 Oochira Komalath Travels 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kasargod - KSRTC Bus StandSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kollam to Kasaragod
How many buses are running between Kollam to Kasaragod on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kollam to Kasaragod.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kollam to Kasaragod bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹1050, Sleeper bus is ₹1050 and ₹1050 for AC Volvo on Kollam to Kasaragod bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kollam Kasaragod bus route?
, 91 seats for AC and 46 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kollam to Kasaragod bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kollam to Kasaragod bus route leaves at 17:45. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Kasaragod from Kollam?
The last bus for Kollam to Kasaragod route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1417.
Who are the popular operators on the Kollam to Kasaragod bus route?
Top operators on the Kollam to Kasaragod bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , SRS Travels and Royal Travels(SRS Bus) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kollam to Kasaragod Bus Offers & Promos
Kollam Kasaragod Bus Schedule & Info
Kollam Kasaragod Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kollam
Top Bus routes from Kasaragod
Top Trains from Kasaragod
Popular attractions in Kasaragod
- Chandragiri Fort
Located on the banks of the Chandragiri River, Chandragiri Fort is believed to be constructed in the 17th century by Sivappa Nayak of Bednore. It is said that Sivappa Nayak established his authority over the area and built a chain of forts, the Chandragiri Fort being one of them. Though the fort is in ruins now, it is frequently visited by both locals and tourists as it offers breathtaking view of the Chandragiri River joining the Arabian Sea. It has become a vantage point to watch the sunset as well.
- Anandashram & Nityanandasramam
There are two notable ashrams in Kanhangad. Anandashramam, situated about five km from the city is located in the east of the Kanhangad Railway Station and was founded in.............
- Houseboat Cruise around
Houseboat Cruise is another fascinating prime attraction in Bekal. Here travelers can enjoy a cruise all along the palm fringed .....
It is one of the top notch attractions in Kasaragod town and is located around 45 kilometers east of the region. This place is well known for..........