- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:16 Konaje 22:18 Konaje Mangalore University 22:19 P A College 22:20 Konaje Ladies Hostel 7h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 8th Mile 05:35 Goraguntepalya 05:40 Jalahalli Cross 05:45 Govardhan Theater 05:50 Yeswanthpur 05:55 Anand Rao Circle 06:10 Majestic 06:15 Corparation 06:18 Lal Bagh 06:25 Jayadeva hospital 06:30 south end circle 06:35 Jayanagar 4th block 06:40 Jayanagar 9th block 06:45 jayadeva flyower 06:50 BTM Udupi gardens 06:53 BTM Gangorthri 06:56 Silk Board 07:00 MadiwalaCauvery Travels-Cauvery TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.9/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:05 KONAJE 7h 55m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 NELAMANGALA 04:45 8th Mile 04:55 DASARAHALLI 05:00 YASHWANTHPURA 05:15 Navarang 05:29 MAJESTIC 05:30 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 05:33 CORPORATION CIRCLE 05:36 M G Road 05:40 ULSOOR LAKE 05:45 INDIRANAGAR-NEAR BDA COMPLEX 05:55 KORAMANGALA SONY WORLD 06:00 KORMANGALA BETHANI SCHOOL 06:03 BELLANDUR 06:05 MADIVALA 06:15 MARATHAHALLI 06:15 SILK BOARD 06:20 HSR LAYOUT 06:20 domlur 06:27 AGARA 06:29 KUNDANAHALLI GATE 06:30 HOPE FARM SIGNAL WHITE FIELD ROAD 06:30 SIDDAPURA BUS STOPVartur Main RoadVishal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:10 Konaje Bus Stand 7h 35m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 8th Mile Dasarahalli 05:35 Jalahalli Circle 05:40 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station 05:50 Navarang Circle 06:00 Anand Rao Circle Mejestic 06:01 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 06:02 Corporation Circle 06:05 Lalbagh Main Gate 06:07 Netkallappa Circle 06:08 Nagasandra Circle 06:09 South End Road K R Road 06:10 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:13 JP Nagar Raghavendra Swamy Mata 06:15 Jayanagar 9 Th Block 06:17 Jayadeva Hospital Signal 06:18 Bilekahalli Signal 06:19 Panduranga Nagar / Bannerghatta Road 06:20 Vijaya Bank Colany SrtSugama TouristsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5560 Fare Details Rs560 - Sleeper
Rs610 - Sleeper
Rs660 - Sleeper
- 22:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Konaje Ladies Hostel 7h 10m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 8th Mile 05:34 Jalahalli Circle 05:35 Gurguntepalya 05:37 Yashwantpur 05:40 Navarang Circle 05:45 Anand Rao Circle 05:47 Gandhi Nagar 05:50 MG Road 05:55 Indira nagar 05:58 Dombloor 06:00 Koramangala 06:05 Madiwala 06:10 Silk Board 06:11 Roopena Agrahara 06:12 Bommanahalli 06:13 Kudlu Gate 06:14 Singsandra 06:15 Hosa Road 06:17 Electronic City 06:18 Huskur Gate 06:20 Bommasandra 06:25 Narayana HrudalayaRuby Tours and TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs650 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Konaje to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Konaje to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Konaje to Bangalore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, and 4 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Konaje to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Konaje to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Konaje Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Konaje to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Konaje to Bangalore bus route leaves at 21:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Konaje?
The last bus for Konaje to Bangalore route leaves at 22:05. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Konaje to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Konaje to Bangalore bus route are Cauvery Travels-Cauvery Travels , Vishal Travels , Ruby Tours and Travels and Sugama Tourists .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Konaje to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Konaje Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Konaje
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...