- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Kondotty 13h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Koyambed 100 Ft Road 06:30 Arumbakam Metro Station 06:31 Perungalathur 06:32 Guduvancherry 06:33 Srm University 06:34 Maraimalai Nagar 06:35 Mahendra CityKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1333 Fare Details Rs1333 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Kondotty 13h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Melmaruvathur 05:30 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:50 SRM University 06:00 Perungalathur 06:10 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 06:20 Chromepet 06:30 Pallavaram 06:40 Meenabakkam Airport 06:50 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 07:00 Koyambedu-CMBT 07:30 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsNon A/C Hi-Tech Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.8/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Kondotty 13h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Arumbakam Metro StationKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kondotty Bus Stand 12h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Chengalpat Toll Gate 05:50 Mahindra City 06:00 Singaperumalkoil 06:05 Maraimalai Nagar 06:10 SRM University 06:15 Guduvanchery 06:20 Urapakkam 06:25 Vandalur 06:30 Perungalathur 06:45 Porur Toll Gate 07:00 KoyambeduYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.7/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kondotty to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kondotty to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kondotty to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kondotty to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1260 for AC Volvo on Kondotty to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kondotty Chennai bus route?
and 47 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kondotty to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kondotty to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1333.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kondotty?
The last bus for Kondotty to Chennai route leaves at 18:15. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1260.
Who are the popular operators on the Kondotty to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kondotty to Chennai bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , YBM Travels and Parveen Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kondotty to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kondotty Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kondotty Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kondotty
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.