- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 KOPPA 8h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 05:10 Nelamangala S R S Travels 05:15 8th Mile 05:20 Jalahalli 05:30 Rajajinagar 05:40 Malleswaram Circle 05:50 Seshadri Puram 06:00 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:15 Kalasipalyam 06:30 Vidya Peetha 07:00 South EndSRS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs550 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 koppa 21:50 HULUMAKKI BUSSTOP 22:00 NARVEE 22:05 B G KATTE 22:08 THENGINAMANE BUSSTOP 22:10 HUGIBAILU BUSSTOP 22:12 LOKANATHAPURA BUSSTOP 22:15 KATTEMANE BUSSTOP 8h 5m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 NELAMANGALA 05:15 MADANAYAKANAHALLI 05:18 8th Mile 05:19 Parle G Toll gate 05:20 PEENYA 05:25 JALAHALLI 05:30 GURGUNTE PALLYA 05:32 YESWANTH PURA 05:40 NAVRANG 05:50 MEGESTIC 05:55 SRINGERI SHARADHA MATTA 06:00 Ramakrishna Ashrama Cir 06:05 VIDYAPEETA CIRCLE 06:10 KAMAKYA 06:13 DEVEGOWDA PETROL BUNK 06:15 PADMANABANAGAR 06:20 jJ P NAGAR 6TH PHASE 06:25 J D MARA SIGNAL 06:27 BELEKAHALLI SIGNAL 06:30 ARKERE 06:35 VIJAYABANK LAYOUTLV TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5603 Fare Details Rs603 - Sleeper
Rs630 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Koppa Busstand 21:50 Hulumakki Busstop 21:52 Narve Busstop 21:55 B G Katte 22:00 Thenginamane Busstop 22:02 Hugebailu Busstop 22:05 Loknathpura Busstop 22:10 Kattemane busstop 8h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 Jalahalli Cross (D) 05:30 Navarang Circle (D) 05:40 Anandrao Cirlce Majestic (D) 05:45 Race Course Sugama Tourist 06:05 Corporation Circle (D) 06:06 Lalbagh 06:08 Basavanagudi Ashram Circle (D) 06:10 Vidya Peeta / Shankarnag Circle 06:10 Hanumanth Nagar 06:12 Kathriguppe 06:15 Padmanabha Nagar 06:20 Konanakunte Cross 06:30 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc DepoSugama TouristNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5560 Fare Details Rs560 - Sleeper
Rs610 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Koppa to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Koppa to Bangalore on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Koppa to Bangalore.
When does the first Koppa to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Koppa to Bangalore bus route leaves at 21:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Koppa?
The last bus for Koppa to Bangalore route leaves at 21:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹560.
Who are the popular operators on the Koppa to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Koppa to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , LV Travels and Sugama Tourist .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Koppa to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Koppa Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Koppa Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...