- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 KOPPAL OPP BUSTAND PH 08539 - 230115, +918884494513 7h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 TUMKUR BY PASS 04:15 NELAMANGALA080-27700119 (9620601239) 04:25 PARLE-G (M) 9343993244 (M) 080 - 22971198 04:30 8th MILE 04:40 JALAHALLI CROSS (M) 9343993244 04:45 GORAGUNTEPALY (M) 9343993244 04:50 YESHWANTPUR PH 8884494359 05:00 RAJAJINAGAR B (PICK UP VEHICLE) PH 9343993245,08048527679. 05:05 NAVARANG THEATRE 05:15 ANAND RAO CIRCLE- 9343993244,9343993242VRL TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs650 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Koppal Varnekar Complex 21:31 Koppal Opp. KSRTC Bus Stand 8h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 8th Mile Circle (D) 05:50 Jalahalli Cross (D) 05:55 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station (D) 06:05 Navarang Circle (D) 06:15 Anandrao Cirlce Majestic (D) 06:16 Race Course Sugama Tourist 06:17 Corporation Circle (D) 06:20 Lalbagh Main Gate (D) 06:21 Lalbagh West Gate (D) 06:22 Netkallappa Circle 06:23 Nagasandra Circle 06:24 South End Road K R Road 06:25 Jaya Nagar 4th Block 06:27 Raghavendra Swamy Mata 06:30 Jaya Nagar 9 Th Block 06:30 J P Nagar 15th Cross (D) 06:32 Jayadeva Hospital Signal 06:32 Jeedi Mara Signal 06:33 Bilekahalli Gate (D) 06:34 Panduranga Nagar / Bannerghatta Road 06:35 Vijaya Bank Colony RkSugama TouristNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs650 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Koppal 7h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Parle TollGate 04:55 8th Mail Signal 05:00 Jalahalli Cross 05:05 Goragunttepalya Signal 05:10 Yeshwanthpur 05:20 Rajajinagar 05:30 Anand Rao CircleSam Tours and TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 KOPPAL OPP BUSTAND PH 08539 - 230115, +918884494513 8h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 TUMKUR BY PASS 05:15 NELAMANGALA080-27700119 (9620601239) 05:30 PARLE-G (M) 9343993244 (M) 080 - 22971198 05:35 8th MILE 05:45 JALAHALLI CROSS (M) 9343993244 06:00 GORAGUNTEPALYA OPP PEENYA METRO STATION ,NEAR KLE DENTAL HOSPETIL-, 7829945861 AND 7829945846 06:10 YESHWANTPUR PH 8884494359 06:20 RAJAJI NAGAR B (OPP SUBRAMANYANAGAR POLICE STATION) 9343993245,08048527679 06:35 MALLESHWARAM 06:40 ANAND RAO CIRCLE- 9343993244,9343993242 06:45 GANDHINAGAR(B)+919343993243VRL TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
Rs650 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Koppal 7816977977 8h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Tumkur Bypass 05:35 Parle Toll 05:45 8th mile signal 06:00 jalahalli cross pai international 06:05 Guruguntepalya 06:10 Yashwanthpura govardhan theater Circle 06:13 Navarang circle(Rajaji Nagar Metro Station) 06:18 Anand Rao Circle 06:20 MejesticCanara PintoNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/51500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Koppal 8h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Tumkur Byepass( Batwadi Cross Tumkur ) 06:00 Jalahalli Cross 06:15 Yeshwanthpur 06:45 Majestic Anand Rao CircleSanjana TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/51400 Fare Details Rs1400 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Koppal 7h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 8th Mile 05:05 Jalahalli Cross 05:10 Yashwanth Pur Circle 05:30 Anand Rao CircleGreenLine Travels And HolidaysNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
Rs610 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Sangameshwara tours & travels 7h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Tumkur Bye Pass 05:15 Nelamangala S R S Travels 05:25 8th Mile 05:30 Jalahalli 05:35 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 05:45 Rajajinagar 05:50 Malleswaram Circle 05:55 Seshadri Puram 06:00 Majestic Ananda Rao CircleSRS TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Koppal to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Koppal to Bangalore on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Koppal to Bangalore. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, and 7 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Koppal to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Koppal to Bangalore bus route leaves at 21:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Koppal?
The last bus for Koppal to Bangalore route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1400.
What are the boarding points for Koppal to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Koppal are KOPPAL OPP BUSTAND PH 08539 , Koppal , Koppal Varnekar Complex , Sangameshwara tours & travels and Koppal 7816977977 .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Koppal Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Bilekhalli , Dasarahalli , Basavangudi , Bellandur and Anand Rao Circle .
Who are the popular operators on the Koppal to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Koppal to Bangalore bus route are VRL Travels , Sugama Tourist , Sam Tours and Travels and Canara Pinto .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Koppal to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Koppal Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Koppal Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...