- 14:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:10 Opp Vaige Threads 9h 15m → 23:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:25 MadiwalaKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1417 Fare Details Rs1417 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:35 Koratty 18:40 Muringoor Divine 8h 55m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Electronic City 03:05 Silk board 03:15 Madiwala Alhind Travels 03:35 Majestic Maurya Hotel 03:45 Hebbal 03:55 YelahankaAlhind Tours and Travels Pvt LtdScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1522 Fare Details Rs1522 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Koratty 8h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:15 Bommasandra 05:30 Electronic City toll gate 05:45 Silk Board 06:00 MadiwalaKerala linesVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1950 Fare Details Rs1950 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Koratty 8h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Hosur 05:40 Bommasandra 05:45 Electronic City toll gate 05:50 Silk Board 06:00 Madiwala 06:15 Kalasipalayam Sk TravelsKerala linesScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 5.0/51419 Fare Details Rs1419 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Opp Vaige Threads 9h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Bommasandra 06:20 Electronic City 06:25 Silk Board 06:30 Madiwala 06:45 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 Opp Vaige Threads 9h 10m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Bommasandra 06:35 Electronic City 06:40 Silk Board 06:45 Madiwala 07:00 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Koratty 8h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Hosur 05:50 Attibele 06:00 Bommasandra 06:05 Narayana Hridiyala 06:15 Electronic city (D) 06:30 Silkboard 06:45 Madiwala 07:00 HSR layout 07:05 Agara flyover 07:10 Ibloor signal 07:15 Bellandoor gate 07:20 Kaikondrahalli 07:25 Mori Wipro gate 07:30 Kannahalli 07:50 Carmelaram 07:55 Aradhana travel linkKalyani TravelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)1400 Fare Details Rs1400 - Sleeper
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:50 koratty junction 22:55 Muringoor divine 7h 40m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Salem AVR Circle 04:45 Dharmapuri Bypass 05:30 Krishnagiri Toll Gate 06:00 HOSUR 06:05 ATTIBELLE 06:20 Bommasandra 06:25 ELECTRONIC CITY 06:28 NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA 06:30 DAIRYCIRCLE 06:30 MADIWALA 06:40 LAL BAGH MAINGATE 06:45 KalasipalayamYathra Logistics ModernA/C Sleeper (2+1)1399 Fare Details Rs1399 - Sleeper
Rs1499 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Koratty to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Koratty to Bangalore on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Koratty to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Koratty to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1470 on Koratty to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Koratty Bangalore bus route?
85 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Koratty to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Koratty to Bangalore bus route leaves at 14:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1417.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Koratty?
The last bus for Koratty to Bangalore route leaves at 14:10. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1417.
Who are the popular operators on the Koratty to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Koratty to Bangalore bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , Kerala lines , Alhind Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd and Kalyani Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Koratty to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Koratty Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Koratty Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Koratty
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...