- 00:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:40 Kotputli bus stand 3h 10m → 03:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:50 Dhaula KuanVijay Tour and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
Rs735 - Sleeper
- 01:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:00 Bus stand ke samne puliya ke nichhe 3h 50m → 04:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Delhi airport 04:50 Dhaula Kuan 04:50 Fatehpuri purani delhi 04:50 Hanuman Murti 04:50 Hero Honda Chowk 04:50 Iffco chowk gurgaon 04:50 Karol bagh 04:50 Kashmiri Gate 04:50 Morigate parking 04:50 PalamSamrat TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+2)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 03:41 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:41 Front of govt. Hospital 4h 50m → 08:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:11 Hero Honda Chowk 06:11 Rajeev chowk 06:16 Iffco chowk gurgaon 06:21 Gurgaon 06:37 Dhaula Kuan 06:48 Hanuman Murti 06:48 Karol bagh 07:31 Khanna MarketRaj Laxmi TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 05:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:05 Bye pass kotputli,8800601200,8800335100 2h 35m → 07:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Iffco chowk gurgaon 07:55 Dhaula Kuan 08:10 Karol bagh 08:40 Morigate parkingGujarat travelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1890 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Vijay tour and travels,bus stand 3h 20m → 01:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:50 Dhaula KuanVijay Tour and TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)473 Fare Details Rs473 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs683 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs893 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Vijay tour and travels,bus stand 3h 15m → 02:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:30 Dhaula KuanVijay Tour and TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)525 Fare Details Rs525 - Sleeper
Rs735 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kotputli to Delhi
How many buses are running between Kotputli to Delhi on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Kotputli to Delhi.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kotputli to Delhi bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹525 for AC Volvo on Kotputli to Delhi bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kotputli Delhi bus route?
and 85 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kotputli to Delhi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kotputli to Delhi bus route leaves at 00:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Delhi from Kotputli?
The last bus for Kotputli to Delhi route leaves at 03:41. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹300.
Who are the popular operators on the Kotputli to Delhi bus route?
Top operators on the Kotputli to Delhi bus route are Vijay Tour and Travels , Raj Laxmi Travels , Gujarat travels and Samrat Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kotputli to Delhi Bus Offers & Promos
Kotputli Delhi Bus Schedule & Info
Kotputli Delhi Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kotputli
Top Bus routes from Delhi
Top Trains from Delhi
Hotels in Delhi
Popular attractions in Delhi
- Red Fort
Located right on the heart of the city, the Red Fort is one of the prominent red sandstone architectures that was built by the Mughals in the year 1648.
- India Gate
Located right in the heart of the city, the India Gate is one of the prominent landmarks in New Delhi that stands tall as the national monument of India.
- Hauz Khas
Amidst the posh neighbourhoods of South Delhi, lies the historical site of the Hauz Khas complex. Hauz Khas dates back to the early 14th century during the reign of Ala-ud-Din Khalji.
- Lotus Temple
Lotus Temple is one of the prominent attractions of New Delhi. It is close to Nehru Place, one of the busiest commercial hubs in the city. The temple is built in the shape of a lotus flower amidst the lush green landscape that turn up to a pleasant and tranquil ambience. It is a Bahai House of Worship and is open to people from all religions. The Bahaí Faith is a world religion whose purpose is to unite all races and peoples in one universal Cause and one common Faith.