- 00:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:40 Kotputli bus stand 2h 30m → 03:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:10 Gurgaon 03:10 IFFCO ChowkVijay Tour and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
Rs735 - Sleeper
- 03:41 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:41 Front of govt. Hospital 3h 0m → 06:41 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:41 Gurgaon 06:41 Honda Circle 06:41 IFFCO ChowkRaj Laxmi TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 05:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:05 Bye pass kotputli,8800601200,8800335100 2h 15m → 07:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:20 GurgaonGujarat travelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1890 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Vijay tour and travels,bus stand 2h 35m → 01:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:50 Gurgaon 01:50 IFFCO ChowkVijay Tour and TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)525 Fare Details Rs525 - Sleeper
Rs735 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kotputli to Gurgaon
How many buses are running between Kotputli to Gurgaon on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kotputli to Gurgaon. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kotputli to Gurgaon bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹525 for AC Volvo on Kotputli to Gurgaon bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kotputli Gurgaon bus route?
and 85 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kotputli to Gurgaon bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kotputli to Gurgaon bus route leaves at 00:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Gurgaon from Kotputli?
The last bus for Kotputli to Gurgaon route leaves at 05:05. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1470.
Who are the popular operators on the Kotputli to Gurgaon bus route?
Top operators on the Kotputli to Gurgaon bus route are Vijay Tour and Travels , Raj Laxmi Travels and Gujarat travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kotputli to Gurgaon Bus Offers & Promos
Kotputli Gurgaon Bus Schedule & Info
Kotputli Gurgaon Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kotputli
Top Bus routes from Gurgaon
Top Trains from Gurgaon
Hotels in Gurgaon
Popular attractions in Gurgaon
- Sultanpur National Park Bird Sanctuary
The Sultanpur National Park Bird Sanctuary is another destination where travelers love to visit to watch the variety of ...........
- Kingdom of Dreams
The first if its kind in India, Kingdom of Dreams is a state- of- the art entertainment, theatre and leisure destination situated in Gurgaon, Haryana. Spread over 6 acres of land, here in Kingdom of Dreams, the cultural and traditional diversity of India is distilled with harmony under one roof. A beautiful blend of India's art, culture, cuisine, performing arts, craft and heritage is showcased on a vast scale with cutting edge technologies. The inaugural stone of Kingdom of Dreams was laid on 29th January, 2010 by the then Haryana Chief Minister, Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
- Damdama Lake
Damdama Lake is one of the major attractions of the place. The beauty of the place is quite good. The travelers feel spellbound by ......
- Heritage Transport Museum
From pre-mechanised palanquins to heavy trucks and spanning all the way from vintage vehicle advertisements to classic 1924 Ford-vehicles, every wall, every floor, every single display in the Heritage Transport Museum, Gurgaon has a different story to tell. Indian heritage-on-wheels is superbly displayed to help one explore, understand, admire and appreciate the known and unknown facts of India's tryst with its roads.