- 19:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Kottapattinam 10h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduJRS Happy TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Kottaipattinam 9h 20m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kovalam 04:30 Vandalur 04:35 Perugalathur 04:40 TAMBARAM BUS STOP 04:45 Chrompett 04:50 Pallavaram 04:55 Airport 05:00 guindy 05:05 Teynampet Bus Stop 05:10 saidapet Bus stop 05:30 Mannadi 06:00 KoyembeduNational Travels CHNNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs620 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Kottaippattinam 8h 50m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vandallor Zoo 04:40 Tambaram Hindu Mission hospital bus stop 04:45 Guindy 05:00 MannadiRaahath TransportNon A/c Seater (2+2)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Kottaippattinam 9h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Thiruvanmiyur(Adyar Bakery) 05:00 Ashok Pillar Udhayam Theatre Opp Bus Stop 05:10 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:20 Koyambedu Election Commission Office 05:30 MannadiRaahath TransportNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.6/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs620 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Kottapattinam Kanmama penchi & communication 9865687927 9h 10m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Thiruvanmiyur 05:15 Guindysubway 05:25 Ashokpillar 05:30 KoyambeduUniversal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Kottapattinam 9h 40m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Chengalpet toll gate 04:50 Perungalathur Rathibharathi Travels 05:00 Vandalur 05:10 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital Opp 05:20 Airport 05:30 Guindy Aasargaan busstop 05:40 Ashokpillar 05:50 T Nagar 05:55 Egmore 06:00 Central 06:10 mannadyUniversal Travels(To Mannady)A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1)693 Fare Details Rs693 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs793 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs843 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Kottaippattinam 8h 10m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Thiruvanmiyur(Adyar Bakery) 04:30 Guindy 04:40 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 04:45 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:00 Koyambedu Raahath Office 05:15 Egmore 05:20 Central Everest Hotel 05:40 Mannadi 05:50 TondiarpetRaahath TransportBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)756 Fare Details Rs756 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kottaippattinam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kottaippattinam to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Kottaippattinam to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kottaippattinam to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Kottaippattinam to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kottaippattinam Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kottaippattinam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kottaippattinam to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:55. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kottaippattinam?
The last bus for Kottaippattinam to Chennai route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹693.
Who are the popular operators on the Kottaippattinam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kottaippattinam to Chennai bus route are Raahath Transport , JRS Happy Travels , National Travels CHN and Universal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kottaippattinam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kottaippattinam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kottaippattinam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kottaippattinam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.