- 01:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:55 Chankuvetty 9h 35m → 11:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Bangalore University 10:00 Bidadi 10:00 Ramanagaram 10:00 Channapatna 11:30 Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji Medicals)Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Chankuvetty1 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kalasipalayam 06:30 MadiwalaKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
Rs840 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Edarikode 19:00 Changuveti 19:05 Kakkad 19:10 Thalappara 19:15 Kolappuram 19:20 Chelari 19:30 University Main Gate 19:45 Ramanttukara 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Ramnagar 05:00 Kengeri 05:15 Mysore Road Satellite 05:30 Kalasipalyam 05:45 Christ College 06:00 MadiwalaA1 TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs787 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Edarikode 19:00 Changuveti 19:05 Kakkad 19:10 Thalappara 19:15 Kolappuram 19:20 Chelari 19:30 University Main Gate 19:45 Ramanttukara 10h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Ramnagar 05:15 Kengeri 05:30 Mysore Road Satellite 05:45 A1Travels Kalasipalayam 06:00 Christ College 06:15 Madiwala 06:30 bellandur Gate 06:35 Mori Wipro Gate 06:40 Carmelaram 06:45 Kodathi GateA1 TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Chankuvetty 10h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Sreerangapatna 05:30 Mysore 05:45 Ramanagaram 06:00 Mandya 06:05 Madhur 06:10 Channapatna 06:15 Bangalore University 06:15 Kengeri 06:15 Bidadi 07:00 Kalasipalayam 07:30 MadiwalaKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kottakkal to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Kottakkal to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kottakkal to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kottakkal to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1050 for AC Volvo on Kottakkal to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kottakkal Bangalore bus route?
and 79 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kottakkal to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kottakkal to Bangalore bus route leaves at 01:55. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Kottakkal?
The last bus for Kottakkal to Bangalore route leaves at 01:55. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Kottakkal to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Kottakkal to Bangalore bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and A1 Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kottakkal to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Kottakkal Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Kottakkal Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kottakkal
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...