- 01:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:55 Chankuvetty 9h 35m → 11:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Channapatna 10:00 Ramanagaram 10:00 Bidadi 11:30 Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji Medicals)Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Edarikode 19:05 Kakkad 19:10 Thalappara 19:15 Kolappuram 19:20 Chelari 19:30 University Main Gate 19:45 Ramanttukara 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Ramnagar 05:00 Kengeri 05:15 Mysore Road Satellite 05:30 Kalasipalyam 05:45 Christ College 06:00 MadiwalaA1 TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs892 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Edarikode 19:05 Kakkad 19:10 Thalappara 19:15 Kolappuram 19:20 Chelari 19:30 University Main Gate 19:45 Ramanttukara 10h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Ramnagar 05:15 Kengeri 05:30 Mysore Road Satellite 05:45 A1Travels Kalasipalayam 06:00 Christ College 06:15 Madiwala 06:30 bellandur Gate 06:35 Mori Wipro Gate 06:40 Carmelaram 06:45 Kodathi GateA1 TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kottakkal to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Kottakkal to Bangalore on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Kottakkal to Bangalore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kottakkal to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 945 on Kottakkal to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kottakkal Bangalore bus route?
29 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kottakkal to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kottakkal to Bangalore bus route leaves at 01:55. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹945.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Kottakkal?
The last bus for Kottakkal to Bangalore route leaves at 01:55. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹945.
Who are the popular operators on the Kottakkal to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Kottakkal to Bangalore bus route are A1 Travels and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kottakkal to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Kottakkal Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Kottakkal Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kottakkal
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...