- 14:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 Kottarakara 16h 20m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Krishnagiri 05:20 Hosur 05:30 Attibele 05:40 Narayana Hridayalaya 05:45 Bommasandra Post Office 05:50 Hebbagodi bus stop 05:55 Electronic City Toll Gate 06:05 Silk Board 06:10 Madiwala 06:15 Dairy circle 06:20 Christ University 06:25 Lalbagh Maingate 06:50 Kalasipalyam Main RoadAtlas TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive (2+1) 3.4/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Trivandrum Road 15h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Bommasandra 06:20 Electronic City 06:25 Silk Board 06:30 Madiwala 06:45 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Trivandrum Road 13h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Bommasandra 06:50 Electronic City 06:55 Silk Board 07:00 Madiwala 07:15 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.3/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Kottarakara 17:45 Ezhukone 18:00 Kundara 18:15 Tkm College 13h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Hosur 05:45 Bommasandra 05:55 Electronic City toll gate 06:05 Silk Board 06:15 MADIWALA Kerala Lines 06:35 Christ Collage 06:45 Kalasipalayam Sk TravelsKerala linesScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.0/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kottarakkara to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Kottarakkara to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kottarakkara to Bangalore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kottarakkara to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1050 on Kottarakkara to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kottarakkara Bangalore bus route?
27 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kottarakkara to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kottarakkara to Bangalore bus route leaves at 14:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹850.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Kottarakkara?
The last bus for Kottarakkara to Bangalore route leaves at 14:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹850.
Who are the popular operators on the Kottarakkara to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Kottarakkara to Bangalore bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , Kerala lines and Atlas Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kottarakkara to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Kottarakkara Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Kottarakkara Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kottarakkara
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...