- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Connecting Kottayam To Cochin By Non Acbus (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:00 Pick Up From Ettumanoor By Non aC Bus To Ernakulam 17:10 Pick Up From Kadathuruthy By Non aC Bus To Ernakulam 17:15 Pick Up From Thalayolparambu By Non aC Bus To Ernakulam 14h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Chenkalpattu Toll Plazza 06:30 Srm University (NO DINNER STOP) 06:45 Guduvancherry (NO DINNER STOP) 07:00 Perungalathur (NO DINNER STOP) 07:30 Chennai Koyembedu (NO DINNER STOP)Sona TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/51152 Fare Details Rs1152 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1311 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Kottayam AsianTravelLink 13h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Perungulathur 07:00 Koyambedu Evacay OfficeEvacay BusVolvo A/c B11R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.6/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Kallada Travels 17:05 Kanjikuzhi 17:15 Manarkad 13h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Vandalur 06:00 Guduvancherry 06:01 Srm University 06:15 Koyambed 100 Ft Road 06:30 Arumbakam Metro StationKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.0/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:25 Kottayam Baker Jn 17:45 Kanjikkuzhi 17:50 Manarkadu 18:00 Pampady 18:10 Kodungoor 18:25 Ponkunnam 18:35 Kanjirappalli 18:45 Mundakkayam 19:25 Kuttikkanam 19:35 Peerumedu 20:05 Vandiperyar 21:15 Kumili 13h 50m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Melmaruvathur 04:55 Chengalpat Bypass 05:15 Chengalpat Toll Gate 05:25 Singaperumal Kovil 05:35 S R M University 05:45 Maraimalainagar 05:50 Guduvanchery 06:00 Urappakkam 06:10 Vandalur 06:20 Perungalathur 06:50 Porur Toll Gate 07:15 KoyambeduAzul TransportsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2)1200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:05 Kottayam 18:15 kottayam baker junction 18:45 Ettumanoor 19:05 Kurupathara 19:15 Thalayolaparambu 13h 30m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:15 salem 06:15 Villipuram 06:35 Tindivanam 06:40 Melmaruvathur 06:45 Chengalpet Tollgate 06:55 Mahendra City 07:00 Maraimalai Nagar 07:05 Srm Potheri 07:10 Guduvanchery 07:14 Urpakkam 07:15 Perungulathur 07:15 Vandalur 07:25 Thambaram 07:45 Porur Toll Gate 07:55 Maduravoyal 08:15 Koyambedu Kerala Lines OfficeKerala linesVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2) 3.8/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kottayam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kottayam to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kottayam to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kottayam to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1155 on Kottayam to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kottayam Chennai bus route?
127 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kottayam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kottayam to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1152.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kottayam?
The last bus for Kottayam to Chennai route leaves at 18:15. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1155.
Who are the popular operators on the Kottayam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kottayam to Chennai bus route are Evacay Bus , Kerala lines , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and Sona Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kottayam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kottayam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kottayam Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kottayam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Kottayam
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.