- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 KOYLANDI/QUILANDY 12h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Pk Travels Head Office Kalasipalyam Main RoadP k travelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Koyilandy 8h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Mandya 05:15 Maddur 05:30 Ramanagara 05:45 Bidadi 06:00 Kengeri 06:15 Satelite Bus Stand 06:30 Kalasipalyam 06:35 Lalbagh Main Gate 06:40 Dairy Circle 06:45 MadiwalaA1 TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Koyilandi 9h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kalasipalayam 06:15 MadiwalaKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)901 Fare Details Rs901 - Sleeper
Rs1007 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 KOYLANDI/QUILANDY 9h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Pk Travels Head Office Kalasipalyam Main Road 06:15 MadiwalaP k travelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Koyilandy to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Koyilandy to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Koyilandy to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Koyilandy to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹945 for AC Volvo on Koyilandy to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Koyilandy Bangalore bus route?
and 25 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Koyilandy to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Koyilandy to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Koyilandy?
The last bus for Koyilandy to Bangalore route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Koyilandy to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Koyilandy to Bangalore bus route are P k travels , A1 Travels and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Koyilandy to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Koyilandy Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Koyilandy Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Koyilandy
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...