- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Koyylagudem 8h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Vanastalipuram 05:00 LB Nagar 05:02 Kothapet 05:05 Dilsuknagar 05:10 Malakpet 05:20 Lakdikapool 05:25 Panjagutta 05:30 Ameerpet 05:32 SR Nagar 05:40 Bharatnagar 05:50 Kukatpally 05:55 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 06:00 KPHB 06:05 Nizampet 06:15 Miyapur 06:25 Lingampally 06:30 Chandanagar 06:30 AshoknagarKVR Tours and TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs999 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Koyyalagudem 8h 10m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Vanastalipuram 05:20 LB Nagar 05:25 Kothapet 05:30 Dilsuknagar 05:35 Koti 05:40 Nampally 05:45 Lakdikapool 05:50 Panjagutta 05:55 Ameerpeta 06:00 SR Nagar 06:05 Balanagar 06:10 Moosapet 06:10 Kukatpally 06:15 Chintal 06:15 KPHB 06:20 Shapur 06:25 Jeedimetla 06:30 SuraramJayanthi TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.3/5610 Fare Details Rs610 - Seater
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Koyyalagudem 9h 10m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vanastalipuram 04:34 LB Nagar 04:40 Kothapet 04:45 Dilsuknagar 04:45 CBS 04:50 Nampally 04:55 Lakdikapool 05:00 Panjagutta 05:10 Ameerpet 05:15 S R Nagar 05:17 Erragadda 05:20 Bharat Nagar 05:20 Moosapet 05:25 Kukatpally 05:27 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 05:30 Kphb 05:33 Jntu 05:35 Nizampet 05:40 Miyapur 05:42 Madinaguda 05:45 Chandanagar 05:50 Lingampally 05:55 Ashok Nagar 05:59 BeeramgudaSiri Tours And TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)520 Fare Details Rs520 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Koyylagudem 7h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Vanasthalipuram 05:00 LBNagar 05:10 Dilshuknagar 05:20 Lakdika-pool 05:30 Ammerpet 05:35 SRNagar 05:45 Kukatpally 05:50 KPHB 05:55 Nizampet 06:00 Miyapur 06:10 Chandanagar 06:15 BHEL 06:20 BeeramgudaVenkateswara tours and travelsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 3.3/5492 Fare Details Rs492 - Seater
Rs550 - Seater
Rs555 - Seater
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Koyyalagudem 7h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Vanastalipuram 05:20 LB Nagar 05:25 Kothapet 05:30 Dilsuknagar 05:35 Koti 05:40 Nampally 05:45 Lakdikapool 05:50 Panjagutta 05:55 Ameerpeta 06:00 SR Nagar 06:10 Moosapet 06:15 Kukatpally 06:20 KPHB 06:30 BHELJayanthi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/51110 Fare Details Rs1110 - Sleeper
Rs1330 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Koyyalgudem to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Koyyalgudem to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Koyyalgudem to Hyderabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Koyyalgudem to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Koyyalgudem to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Koyyalgudem Hyderabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Koyyalgudem to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Koyyalgudem to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 21:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Koyyalgudem?
The last bus for Koyyalgudem to Hyderabad route leaves at 21:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹520.
Who are the popular operators on the Koyyalgudem to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Koyyalgudem to Hyderabad bus route are Jayanthi Travels , Siri Tours And Travels , Venkateswara tours and travels and KVR Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Koyyalgudem to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Koyyalgudem Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Koyyalgudem Hyderabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Koyyalgudem
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....