- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 KRISHNAGIRI(KPN) 6h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 OotyK.P.NNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.1/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 KrishnagiriS R S Travels 6h 35m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Ooty Main Bus Stand S R S TravelsSRS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Krishnagiri Toll Plaza 7h 31m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Coonoor 07:05 Black Bridge 07:10 Boys Company 07:15 Aruvankadu 07:20 Yellanahalli 07:30 OotySam TouristA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Krishnagiri 7h 1m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Ooty 1YBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5724 Fare Details Rs724 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Krishnagiri Toll Plaza 6h 31m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Coonoor 06:05 Black Bridge 06:10 Boys Company 06:15 Aruvankadu 06:20 Yellanahalli 06:30 OotySam TouristNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5710 Fare Details Rs710 - Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 KrishnagiriS R S Travels 5h 46m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Ooty Main Bus Stand S R S TravelsSRS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 KrishnagiriS R S Travels 5h 46m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Ooty Main Bus Stand S R S TravelsSRS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Krishnagiri to Ooty
How many buses are running between Krishnagiri to Ooty on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Krishnagiri to Ooty. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Krishnagiri to Ooty bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Krishnagiri to Ooty bus route leaves at 23:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Ooty from Krishnagiri?
The last bus for Krishnagiri to Ooty route leaves at 23:59. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹840.
What are the boarding points for Krishnagiri to Ooty Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Krishnagiri are Krishnagiri Bypass and Others .
What are the dropping points in Ooty for the Krishnagiri Ooty bus route?
Dropping points in Ooty for this route are Aruvankadu , Coonoor , Yellanahalli and Others .
Who are the popular operators on the Krishnagiri to Ooty bus route?
Top operators on the Krishnagiri to Ooty bus route are SRS Travels , Sam Tourist , K.P.N and YBM Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Krishnagiri to Ooty Bus Offers & Promos
Krishnagiri Ooty Bus Schedule & Info
Krishnagiri Ooty Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Ooty
Popular attractions in Ooty
- Pykara Lake and Waterfalls
Pykara river is the largest river and is located about 21 kms from the city on the Ooty-Mysore road in the Niligiri district. The area around the...
- Ooty Lake
Situated at a distance of approximately 3km from the city of Ooty in the Nilgiris district is the artificial Ooty Lake which spreads over an area of 65 acres. It was constructed in the year 1824 by John Sullivan, the then Collector of Coimbatore. The lake is skirted by tall Eucalyptus trees while its waters are fed by streams that meander through the hills. Those who have a keen interest in photography can surely get some amazing clicks of water birds along with the beautiful Nilgiri mountain ranges in the backdrop.
- Ooty Tea Factory
Spread over an area of nearly1 acre of land, the Ooty Tea Factory is situated amid the blue hills of Nilgiris, perched at an altitude of approximately 1839metre. Located at a distance of around 4 km from the city-centre, it is a must visit place for all tea lovers. It houses the Tea Museum as well where visitors can learn about the origin of different kinds of tea leaves that are used across the globe along with the history of tea in India and its evolution in the Nilgiris. While inside the factory, one can learn and appreciate the method of tea processing by CTC (Cut, Twist and Curl) machines. Sip a hot cup of tea as you admire the beautiful surroundings of the place.