- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kulasekaram 11h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 GandhipuramNjk TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Kulasekaram 19:25 Nagaode Junction 19:35 Attor Puliamoodu Junction -NA- → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 Karumathampatti 05:35 Chitra Airport Bus Stop 05:37 Hopes College 06:15 Gandhipuram 1Sri Ganapathy TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Kulasekaram 9h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 GandhipuramNjk TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5760 Fare Details Rs760 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Kulasekharam 20:05 Nagacode Junction 9h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Karumpathampatti 05:15 Chinniyampalayam 05:20 Coimbatore Airport 05:30 Hopes College 05:40 P S G Tech [Peelamedu] 05:50 Lakshmi Mills 06:00 Gandhipuram Bus StandCity TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs892 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kulasekaram to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Kulasekaram to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kulasekaram to Coimbatore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Kulasekaram to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kulasekaram to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Kulasekaram?
The last bus for Kulasekaram to Coimbatore route leaves at 19:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Kulasekaram to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Kulasekaram to Coimbatore bus route are Njk Travels , Sri Ganapathy Travels and City Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kulasekaram to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Kulasekaram Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Kulasekaram
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Marudamalai Temple
One of the most beautiful hill temples of Coimbatore, the Marudamalai temple is dedicated to Hindu god Murugan. Similar to most Murugan temples, this temple is also situated upon a hillock, which is known as Marudha Malai. The temple’s deity Lord Muruga is glorified as the God of Mountainin Thiru Mugurugatrupadi, a prominent work of the Tamil Literature’s Sangam Age.
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....
- Black Thunder Theme Park
Nestled at the foothills of the Nilgiri Mountains, Black Thunder Theme Park is the finest water theme park. It is the largest....
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........