- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Kulithalai Busstand 8h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 KoyambeduJayashree TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
- 22:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Kulithalai(Roundana) 7h 15m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 perunkalathur 04:30 TAMBARAM 04:45 KATHIPARA 04:50 ASHOK PILLAR 05:00 Koyambedu 05:20 Egmore ChennaiTamil TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)430 Fare Details Rs430 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Kulithalai 22:40 pettavaithalai 22:45 Thirupparaithurai 7h 10m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Perungalathur 05:00 Tambaram 05:05 Airport 05:15 Guindy(kathipara) 05:20 Ashokpillar 05:30 KoyambeduMazeltravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5681 Fare Details Rs681 - Sleeper
- 22:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Kulithalai 22:45 Pettavaithalai 7h 5m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 SRM University 05:00 Perungalathur 05:10 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 05:15 Meenabakkam Airport 05:20 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 05:25 Ashok Pillar 05:30 Vadapalani 05:40 Koyambedu-CMBT 06:15 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsCorona A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 23:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 Near Bus Stand 23:20 Pettavaithalai 6h 35m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpet TollGate 04:15 Mahendira City(Entrance ) 04:25 SRM College(Main Entrance) 04:30 Vandalur(ZOO) 04:35 Perungalathur(Sriram Gatway) 04:45 TAMBARAM(Omni bus Stop) 04:55 CHROMPET(Signal) 04:58 PALLAVARAM 05:00 AIRPORT 05:03 SHANTHI PETROL BUNK 05:05 ALANDUR COURT OPP(Omni bus Parking) 05:20 ASHOKPILLAR(Anjappar Hotel) 05:35 VADAPALANI (Laxman Shurithi0 05:40 KOYAMBEDU(ELECTION BOARD) 05:45 KOYAMBEDU (Vijaykanth Mandapam) 05:50 ANNANAGAR-Vanavil TV(HP petrol Bunk) 05:55 KOLATHUR 06:00 MADHAVARAM(Essar Petrol Bunk)Vetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)736 Fare Details Rs736 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kulithalai to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kulithalai to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kulithalai to Chennai. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kulithalai to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Kulithalai to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kulithalai Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kulithalai to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kulithalai to Chennai bus route leaves at 21:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹682.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kulithalai?
The last bus for Kulithalai to Chennai route leaves at 23:10. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹736.
Who are the popular operators on the Kulithalai to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kulithalai to Chennai bus route are Vetri Travels , Mazeltravels , Tamil Travels and Jayashree Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kulithalai to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kulithalai Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kulithalai Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kulithalai
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.