- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Kulithalai Busstand 8h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 KoyambeduJayashree TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Kulithalai(Roundana) 7h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:51 perunkalathur 04:10 TAMBARAM 04:25 KATHIPARA 04:35 ASHOK PILLAR 04:50 Election Commission 05:00 Egmore ChennaiTamil TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Kulithalai 22:40 Pettavaithalai 22:45 Thirupparaithurai 6h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Perungalathur 04:20 Tambaram 04:25 Airport 04:30 Guindy(kathipara) 04:35 Ashokpillar 04:45 KoyambeduMazeltravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.7/5681 Fare Details Rs681 - Sleeper
- 22:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Kulithalai 22:45 Pettavaithalai 7h 5m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 SRM University 05:00 Perungalathur 05:10 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 05:15 Meenabakkam Airport 05:20 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 05:25 Ashok Pillar 05:30 Vadapalani 05:40 Koyambedu-CMBT 06:15 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsCorona A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 LALAPETTAI 23:00 Near Bus Stand 23:10 Pettavaithalai 23:15 SIRUGAMANI,PERUGAMANI 23:20 MUKKAMBU DAM 23:25 JEEYAPURAM 6h 25m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 MELMARUVATHUR 03:40 Chengalpet TollGate 03:55 Mahendira City(Entrance ) 04:05 SRM College(Main Entrance) 04:10 Vandalur(ZOO) 04:15 Perungalathur(Sriram Gatway) 04:25 TAMBARAM(Omni bus Stop) 04:35 CHROMPET(Signal) 04:38 PALLAVARAM 04:40 AIRPORT 04:43 SHANTHI PETROL BUNK 04:45 ALANDUR COURT OPP(Omni bus Parking) 05:00 ASHOKPILLAR(Anjappar Hotel) 05:15 VADAPALANI (Laxman Shurithi0 05:20 KOYAMBEDU(ELECTION BOARD) 05:25 KOYAMBEDU (Vijaykanth Mandapam) 05:30 ANNANAGAR-Vanavil TV(HP petrol Bunk) 05:32 PADI LUCAS BRIDGE 05:35 KOLATHUR 05:40 MADHAVARAM(ANDHRA BUSSTAND)Vetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5631 Fare Details Rs631 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kulithalai to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kulithalai to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kulithalai to Chennai. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
When does the first Kulithalai to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kulithalai to Chennai bus route leaves at 21:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹682.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kulithalai?
The last bus for Kulithalai to Chennai route leaves at 22:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹735.
Who are the popular operators on the Kulithalai to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kulithalai to Chennai bus route are Vetri Travels , Mazeltravels , Tamil Travels and Parveen Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kulithalai to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kulithalai Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kulithalai Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kulithalai
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.