- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Kumbakonam Opp Railway Station RKT 19:25 Dharasuram 19:50 Papanasam Bus Stand 9h 30m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Electronic City Toll 04:30 Silk Board RKT 04:45 Madiwala RKT 04:55 Shanthi Nagar Double Road 05:00 Kalasipalayam RKTRKT Tours and TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Kumbakonam 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Madiwala 06:15 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Kumbakonam Opp Railway Station RKT 20:15 Dharasuram 20:45 Papanasam Bus Stand 9h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Electronic City Toll 05:30 Silk Board RKT 05:45 Madiwala RKT 05:55 Shanthi Nagar Double Road 06:00 Kalasipalayam RKTRKT Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5724 Fare Details Rs724 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 KUMBAKONAM(KPN PARCEL) 8h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 BangaloreK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Kumbakonam 21:45 Papanasam (Kumbakonam) 21:45 Ayyampet (Kumbakonam) 8h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Kalasipalayam A V RoadRathimeena travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 4.5/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kumbakonam to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Kumbakonam to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kumbakonam to Bangalore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kumbakonam to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 850 on Kumbakonam to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kumbakonam Bangalore bus route?
33 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kumbakonam to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kumbakonam to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Kumbakonam?
The last bus for Kumbakonam to Bangalore route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Kumbakonam to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Kumbakonam to Bangalore bus route are RKT Tours and Travels , K.P.N , Rathimeena travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kumbakonam to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Kumbakonam Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Kumbakonam Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kumbakonam
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Kumbakonam
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...