- 15:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:35 Kumbanad 14h 25m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Hosur 06:30 Bommasandara 06:45 Electronic City Toll Gate 06:50 Madiwala 07:00 KalasipalyamSPS Travels IndiaNon A/c Seater (2+2)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
Rs650 - Seater
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Kumbanad Jnt 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Attibele 06:10 Chandapura Hennagara Gate 06:15 Narayana Hrudyalaya 06:20 Bommasandra 06:30 Electronic City 06:45 Silk Board 06:50 Madiwala Police Station 07:00 Madiwala 07:05 St.Johns Hospital Bus Stop 07:10 Dairy Circle 07:15 Nimhans Hospital 07:17 Lakkasandra 07:20 Lalbagh 07:25 Minerva Circle 07:27 Jc Road 07:30 KalasipalayamSri Vinayaka MotorsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:05 Kumbanad 12h 5m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Hosur 05:50 Attibele 06:00 Bommasandra 06:10 Electronic City toll gate 06:15 Bommanahalli 06:20 Silk Board 06:30 Madiwala 06:40 Christ Collage 06:45 Willson Garden 06:50 Lal Bagh 07:00 KalasipalyamKerala linesScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.1/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 Kumbanad 11h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Hosur 06:05 Bommasandra 06:10 Electronic City toll gate 06:15 Bommanahalli 06:20 Silk Board 06:30 MADIWALA Kerala Lines 06:40 Lal Bagh 06:45 Kalasipalayam Sk TravelsKerala linesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
Rs1207 - Sleeper
Rs1312 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kumbanad to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Kumbanad to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kumbanad to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kumbanad to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1050 for AC Volvo on Kumbanad to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kumbanad Bangalore bus route?
and 50 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kumbanad to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kumbanad to Bangalore bus route leaves at 15:35. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Kumbanad?
The last bus for Kumbanad to Bangalore route leaves at 18:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1155.
Who are the popular operators on the Kumbanad to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Kumbanad to Bangalore bus route are Kerala lines , SPS Travels India and Sri Vinayaka Motors .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kumbanad to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Kumbanad Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Kumbanad Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kumbanad
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...