- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Kumily Sun Travels 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Garuda Tour And Travels 10h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Chengalpet Bypass 05:15 MAHENDRA CITY 05:20 Singaperumal Koil 05:25 Maraimalainagar 05:30 SRM University 05:35 Guduvancheri 05:40 Vandalur 05:45 Perungalathur 06:05 Tambaram 06:10 Pallavaram 06:10 Guindy Alandur Post Office 06:15 Ekkatuthangal 06:20 Ashok Pillar 06:25 Vadapalani 06:30 KoyambeduEnjoy BusA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5871 Fare Details Rs871 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Kallada Travels 10h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Chenkalpattu Toll Gate 05:05 Guduvancherry 05:10 Vandalur 05:10 Srm University 05:15 Perungalathur 05:45 Arumbakam Metro StationKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5997 Fare Details Rs997 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Kumily 9h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Vandalur 06:00 Guduvancherry 06:01 Srm University 06:15 Chenkalpattu Toll Gate 06:15 Koyambed 100 Ft Road (Pickup Van/Bus) 06:30 Arumbakam Metro StationKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kumily to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kumily to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kumily to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kumily to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹892 for AC Volvo on Kumily to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kumily Chennai bus route?
and 35 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kumily to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kumily to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹570.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kumily?
The last bus for Kumily to Chennai route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹892.
Who are the popular operators on the Kumily to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kumily to Chennai bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , Enjoy Bus and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kumily to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kumily Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kumily Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kumily
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.