- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 KUNDAPURA VRL MAIN OFFICE,OPP PARIJATHA HOTEL, KUNDAPURA PHONE NO :08254-230112 13h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 NEAR JEWARGI CROSS SINDAGI - AMBABHAVANI TMPL-KALABURAGI - (M)+919343993263VRL TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kundapur Shastri Circle 19:00 Koteshwar Bus Stop 19:05 Tallur Bus Stop 19:05 Hemmadi Bus Stop 19:10 Mullikatte Bus stop 19:11 Trasi Bus Stop 19:15 Navunda Bus Stop 19:16 Kirimanjeshwar Bus Stop 19:17 Nagoor Bus Stop 19:20 Khambadakone Bus stop 19:20 Naikanakatte Bus Stop 13h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 MSK mill Road Near Bus standGanesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore To GulbargaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)850 Fare Details Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Kundapur Shastri Circle 13h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 GulbargaNew Jewargi RoadSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Kundapur Shastri Circle 20:30 Koteshwar Bus Stop 20:35 Tallur Bus Stop 20:35 Hemmadi Bus Stop 20:40 Mullikatte Bus stop 20:41 Trasi Bus Stop 20:45 Navunda Bus Stop 20:46 Kirimanjeshwar Bus Stop 20:47 Nagoor Bus Stop 20:50 Khambadakone Bus stop 20:50 Naikanakatte Bus Stop 13h 0m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 MSK mill Road Near Bus standGanesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore to GulbargaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kundapura to Gulbarga
How many buses are running between Kundapura to Gulbarga on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kundapura to Gulbarga.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kundapura to Gulbarga bus route?
The minimum fare for on Kundapura to Gulbarga bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kundapura Gulbarga bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kundapura to Gulbarga bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kundapura to Gulbarga bus route leaves at 17:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Gulbarga from Kundapura?
The last bus for Kundapura to Gulbarga route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹800.
Who are the popular operators on the Kundapura to Gulbarga bus route?
Top operators on the Kundapura to Gulbarga bus route are Ganesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore To Gulbarga , Ganesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore to Gulbarga , SRS Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kundapura to Gulbarga Bus Offers & Promos
Kundapura Gulbarga Bus Schedule & Info
Kundapura Gulbarga Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kundapura
Top Bus routes from Gulbarga
Top Trains from Kundapura
Top Trains from Gulbarga
Popular attractions in Gulbarga
- Koranti Hanuman Temple
The Koranti Hanuman Temple is a major attraction of Gulbarga that attracts locals and tourists alike. Established in the year 1957, the temple is dedicated to the popular Hindu God, Lord Hanuman. Visitors can attend the morning and evening aartisof the temple and enjoy the spiritual ambience.
- Gulbarga Fort
Within the once robust and impregnable walls of the Gulbarga Fort are embedded the glorified remains of two established empires. From each crevice and fissure peeps an amazing historical fact. Karnataka holds the architectural brilliances of the Warangal and Bahamani dynasties. Having withstood several battles and invasions, what remains now are sad fortified remains and dilapidated structures. A trip to the fort will help one admire the intricateness of Islamic architecture.
- Khwaja Bande Nawaz Durgah
Khwaja Bande Nawaz was an acclaimed Sufi Saint of Chisti Order from India who was responsible for advocating tolerance, harmony and understanding among several religions. Gulbarga district in the Deccan Plateau of Karnataka is the holy abode to dargah of the enlightened Saint Khwaja Bande Nawaz. The complex encompasses a mausoleum of the Saint that is visited by devotees and his followers from round the world.