- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 KUNDAPURA VRL MAIN OFFICE,OPP PARIJATHA HOTEL, KUNDAPURA PHONE NO :08254-230112 14h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 MAHABOOBNAGAR ONE TOWN POLICE STATION CHOWRASTA DROP 07:00 MEHDIPATNAM PILLAR NO:57 NEAR MILAP GARDEN 040-23230880,8886055227/226 07:10 LAKDIKAPOOL SANDHYA HOTEL VAN/BUS DROP PH NO 040-23230880 07:20 AMEERPET OPP BIGBAZAR BUS/VAN DROP 040-23230880,9346724440,9346538010 07:25 S R NAGAR ICICI BANK DROP 040-23230880,9346724440,9346538010 07:30 KPHB NEAR VIJAY TEXTILESPH NO: 040-23230880 ,8886055227/226 07:40 MIYAPUR ICICI BANK ALLWIN X ROAD BUS PICK-UP,PH NO:040-23230880,9346538010,8886055227VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.3/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1103 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:50 saligrama 16:51 sastana 16:53 kota 17:00 koteshwara 17:00 Thekatte 17:15 Shastri Circle 15h 45m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Jadcherla 07:05 shamshabad 07:15 Aramghar 07:20 Mehadipatnam 07:25 Lakdikapool vanpkup 07:40 Paradise (van pkup) 08:00 S R Nagar (van pkup) 08:05 Kukatpally (Van pickup) 08:10 Miyapur (Van pickup) 08:30 B H E L 09:00 BEERAMGUDA KAMANMeenakshi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1599 Fare Details Rs1599 - Sleeper
Rs1700 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 kundapura 18:15 Trasi 18:25 Nagooru 18:30 Uppunda 18:40 Byndoor 18:50 Shiroor 13h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Jadcherla 07:30 Shamshabad 07:40 Aramghar 07:50 Mehadipatnam 08:00 Lakdikapool 08:05 Panjagutta 08:10 Ameerpet 08:15 SR nagar 08:20 ESI 08:25 Bharat Nagar 08:30 KukatpallyKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2) 4.1/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 kundapura 18:10 Trasi 18:25 Nagooru 18:30 Naunda 14h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 Armguard 08:00 Mehdipatnam 08:15 Lakdikapool 08:40 Paradise 09:00 SuchitraOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Kundapur Shastri Circle 20:00 Kundapur Srs Travels 20h 30m → 16:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:30 Mehdipatnam Pillar No 50SRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kundapura to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Kundapura to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kundapura to Hyderabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kundapura to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1050 for AC Volvo on Kundapura to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kundapura Hyderabad bus route?
and 96 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kundapura to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kundapura to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 16:30. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Kundapura?
The last bus for Kundapura to Hyderabad route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1470.
Who are the popular operators on the Kundapura to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Kundapura to Hyderabad bus route are Meenakshi Travels , Orange Tours & Travels , Kaveri Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kundapura to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Kundapura Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Kundapura Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kundapura
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Kundapura
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....