- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 KUNDAPURA VRL MAIN OFFICE,OPP PARIJATHA HOTEL, KUNDAPURA PHONE NO :08254-230112 10h 15m → 02:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 AMBEDKAR CIRCLE (M) 9343993280VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 sastana 16:47 saligrama 16:50 kota 16:55 koteshwara 17:00 Shastri Circle 12h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 RaichurMeenakshi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1099 Fare Details Rs1099 - Sleeper
- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:50 saligrama 16:51 sastana 16:53 kota 17:00 Thekatte 17:00 koteshwara 17:15 Shastri Circle 11h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 RaichurMeenakshi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1199 Fare Details Rs1199 - Sleeper
Rs1300 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Kundapura 18:15 Trasi 18:25 Nagooru 18:30 Uppunda 18:40 Byndoor 18:50 Shiroor 11h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 RaichurKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Kundapur Shastri Circle 11h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 RaichurSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 sastana 21:02 saligrama 21:05 kota 21:22 Thekatte 21:35 koteshwara 21:45 Shastri Circle 22:45 SIDDHAPURA 11h 15m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 RaichurMeenakshi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)950 Fare Details Rs950 - Sleeper
Rs999 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Koteshwar Bus Stop 21:45 Kundapur Shastri Circle 21:45 Kundapur Hotel Hariprasad 21:50 Hemmadi Bus Stop 21:50 Tallur Bus Stop 21:55 Mullikatte Bus stop 22:00 Trasi Bus Stop 22:15 Navunda Bus Stop 22:20 Naikanakatte Bus Stop 22:20 Kirimanjeshwar Bus Stop 22:20 Khambadakone Bus stop 22:20 Nagoor Bus Stop 11h 15m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Ganesh Travels Near L I C OfficeGanesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore to RaichurNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kundapura to Raichur
How many buses are running between Kundapura to Raichur on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Kundapura to Raichur. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kundapura to Raichur bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1575 for AC Volvo on Kundapura to Raichur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kundapura Raichur bus route?
and 51 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kundapura to Raichur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kundapura to Raichur bus route leaves at 16:30. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1575.
When does the last bus leaves for Raichur from Kundapura?
The last bus for Kundapura to Raichur route leaves at 21:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹950.
Who are the popular operators on the Kundapura to Raichur bus route?
Top operators on the Kundapura to Raichur bus route are Meenakshi Travels , Ganesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore to Raichur , Kaveri Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kundapura to Raichur Bus Offers & Promos
Kundapura Raichur Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Kundapura
Top Bus routes from Raichur
Top Trains from Kundapura
Top Trains from Raichur
Popular attractions in Raichur
- Ek Minar Ki Masjid
The scenic setting of Raichur at the intersection of Krishna and Tungabhadra rivers compels people to visit the place and immerse in its natural and historical richness. It is a city municipality in Karnataka that lies approximately 400km far from the state capital. Its history revolves around empires like Bahamanis and Vijaynagara and hundreds of stone inscriptions narrate the gradual transmission of Mauryan period to Muslim era.
- Raichur Fort
It is one of the famous tourist destinations which were built in 1294 by the Kakatiyas. This fort is a major attraction of Raichur which magnetizes large number of travellers from all over the country. This famous fort is......
- Saint Pir Sailani Shah Tomb
his is one of the famous tombs which is purely dedicated to the most famous Muslim Saint Pir Sailani Shah. This famous tomb is designed in a small rectangular hall which has......