- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Kurnool By-Pass 7h 35m → 05:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Columbia Asia Hospital 07:10 JSS Medical College 07:20 Mysore 07:30 InfosysKaveri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1774 Fare Details Rs1774 - Sleeper
Rs1879 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Bellary Chourasta 6h 50m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Mandya 05:45 Sreerangapatna 06:15 Infosys Gate No 2 06:45 OPP. KSRTC IN GATE (Maharaja Shopping Complex) 06:50 Ganapathy Sachithanadha AsramamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.1/51312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Kurnool By-Pass 7h 5m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Columbia Asia Hospital 07:20 JSS Medical College 07:25 Mysore 07:45 InfosysV Kaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.2/51984 Fare Details Rs1984 - Sleeper
Rs2089 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Bellary Chourasta 8h 5m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Mandya 07:45 OPP. KSRTC IN GATE (Maharaja Shopping Complex) 08:00 Infosys Gate No 2Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1899 Fare Details Rs1899 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Kurnool By-Pass 7h 35m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Columbia Asia Hospital 07:10 JSS Medical College 07:20 Mysore 07:30 InfosysKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2) 3.6/51459 Fare Details Rs1459 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kurnool to Mysore
How many buses are running between Kurnool to Mysore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Kurnool to Mysore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kurnool to Mysore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1312 on Kurnool to Mysore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kurnool Mysore bus route?
87 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kurnool to Mysore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kurnool to Mysore bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1774.
When does the last bus leaves for Mysore from Kurnool?
The last bus for Kurnool to Mysore route leaves at 23:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1899.
Who are the popular operators on the Kurnool to Mysore bus route?
Top operators on the Kurnool to Mysore bus route are Kaveri Travels , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and V Kaveri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kurnool to Mysore Bus Offers & Promos
Kurnool Mysore Bus Schedule & Info
Kurnool Mysore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kurnool
Top Bus routes from Mysore
Top Trains from Mysore
Hotels in Mysore
Popular attractions in Mysore
- Jaganmohan Palace
Fondly nicknamed as the 'City of Palaces', Mysore's architectural beauty revolves around its age old gallant palaces bearing the royal stories of Wodeyar dynasty. Art,culture and heritage dispersed all over Mysore lure art lovers, historians and amateur travellers from round the country. In its list of palaces, Jaganmohan Palace occupies a strikingly important position and is known to attract visitors since its inception.
- Brindavan Gardens
Located at a distance of 19 kms from Mysore City Center are the Brindavan Gardens of Mysore.
- Lalitha Mahal
A touch of majesty, a feel of stateliness can be relished in the phenomenal Lalitha Mahal that stands testimony to the royal taste and opulence of the then Maharja of Mysore. It was designed by Maharaja Krishnaraj Bahadur Wadiyar IV to house the likes of the Viceroy of India and other renowned dignitaries. Nestled on a hilltop amid terraced and landscaped gardens, Lalitha Mahal is one grand show of style, design, architecture, embellishments and enchantments.
- Railway Museum
Located on Krishnaraja Sagar Road, the Railway Museum of Mysore is second only after the National Railway Museum, New Delhi. The museum is situated in front of the Central Food and Technology Institute and was set up in the year 1979.