- 17:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:20 Bellary Chourasta 13h 45m → 07:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Sankar Nagar BypassKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)2310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:05 KURNOOL 13h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 ThirunelveliK.P.NScania A/C Multi Axle Seater (2+2)2310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Seater
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Bellary Chourasta 13h 45m → 09:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:45 Old Bus StandKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)2310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kurnool to Tirunelveli
How many buses are running between Kurnool to Tirunelveli on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Kurnool to Tirunelveli. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
When does the first Kurnool to Tirunelveli bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kurnool to Tirunelveli bus route leaves at 17:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2310.
When does the last bus leaves for Tirunelveli from Kurnool?
The last bus for Kurnool to Tirunelveli route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2310.
Who are the popular operators on the Kurnool to Tirunelveli bus route?
Top operators on the Kurnool to Tirunelveli bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and K.P.N .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kurnool to Tirunelveli Bus Offers & Promos
Kurnool Tirunelveli Bus Schedule & Info
Kurnool Tirunelveli Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kurnool
Top Bus routes from Tirunelveli
Top Trains from Tirunelveli
Hotels in Tirunelveli
Popular attractions in Tirunelveli
- Venkatachalapathy Temple
A religious place for Hindus, Venkatachalapathy Temple is a holy destination to visit in the village of Krishnapuram on Tirunelveli-Tiruchendur Road. It is considered as one of the.......
- Mundanthurai-Kalakad Wildlife Sanctuary
Located in the southern region of the Western Ghats, Mundanthurai-Kalakad Wildlife Sanctuary is an alluring tourist destination which is spread an area of 817 sq. Kms. The sanctuary was declared as a......
- Koonthankulam Bird Sanctuary
A fantastic place to spend your holidays, Koonthankulam Bird Sanctuary covers an area of 1.29 sq. Kms of the entire forest area of Koonthankulam. The tourists throng the place in pursuit of seeing......
- Five Falls
Five Falls of Courtallam is a favoured site for locals as well as travellers in Tamil Nadu.