- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Kurumbur 11h 0m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 ChengalpattuToll 03:50 SRM COLLEGE 04:00 Urappakkam 04:05 Guduvancheri 04:10 Vandaloor 04:15 Perungalathur 04:20 Tambaram 04:25 Chrompet 04:30 Pallavaram 04:35 Guindy 04:40 Ashok pillar 04:45 Koyambedu 04:50 VadapalaniAjith TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.5/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:35 Kurumbur 11h 5m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 KoyambeduSri Sms TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5549 Fare Details Rs549 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs599 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs749 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 Kurumbur 11h 0m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpattu Toll 04:35 SRM College 04:40 Guduvanherry 04:45 Urapakkam 04:50 Vandalur 04:55 Perungalathur 05:05 Tambaram 05:10 Chromepet 05:15 Pallavaram 05:20 Alandur Post office 05:30 Ashok Pillar 05:35 Vadapalani 05:40 KoyambeduTTT TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Kurumbur 11h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Perungalathur 05:35 Tambaram East Mcc College 05:36 Camp Road 05:38 Medavakkam 05:40 Solinganallur 05:45 Velacherry 05:50 Tharamani 05:55 Thiruvanmiyur 06:00 Adyar 06:15 Kasitheater 06:20 Ashokpilllar 06:30 KoyambeduVignesh TATranscars(Adyar)A/C Sleeper (2+1)997 Fare Details Rs997 - Sleeper
- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Kurumbur 11h 35m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Perungalathur 05:55 Tambaram 06:00 Chrompet 06:05 Pallavaram 06:10 Airport 06:15 Guindy 06:20 Srm University 06:30 Ashokpilllar 06:35 Vadapalani 06:45 KoyambeduVignesh TATranscarsA/C Sleeper (2+1)997 Fare Details Rs997 - Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 kurumbur 1 19:35 Kurumbur. 10h 25m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Perungalathur 05:35 Tambaram 05:40 chrompet 05:45 Pallavaram 05:50 Alandur 05:55 Ashok Piller 06:00 Vadapalani 06:05 Koyambedu,Jayam TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5745 Fare Details Rs745 - Sleeper
Rs795 - Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Kurumbur 10h 40m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Tambaram 06:30 KoyambeduMuthu TravelsLeyland Non A/C Sleeper/Semi Sleeper (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs850 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs900 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Kurumbur 20:30 Dcw 9h 25m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Srm University 05:20 Perungalathur 05:25 Tambaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:36 Airport 05:38 Guindy 05:40 Ashokpilllar 05:45 Vadapalani 05:50 KoyambeduVignesh TATranscarsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Gnanam Travels 10h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 Perungalathur 07:30 KoyambeduJBS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs799 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kurumbur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kurumbur to Chennai on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Kurumbur to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Kurumbur to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Kurumbur to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Kurumbur Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Kurumbur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kurumbur to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kurumbur?
The last bus for Kurumbur to Chennai route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹699.
Who are the popular operators on the Kurumbur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kurumbur to Chennai bus route are Vignesh TATranscars , Jayam Travels , Muthu Travels and TTT Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 8 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kurumbur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kurumbur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kurumbur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kurumbur
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.