- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Lakkavaram 10h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 HyderabadSai Sree TravelsNon A/C Seater PushBack (2+2)1500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Seater
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Lakkavaram 10h 15m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Miyapur 04:30 Nizampet X Road 04:30 Hydernagar 04:30 KPHB Main Road 04:30 SR Nagar 04:30 Ameerpet 04:30 Lakdikapool 04:30 Dilsuknagar 04:30 LB Nagar 04:30 BHELLVR TravelsNon A/C Push Back (2+2) 2.7/5449 Fare Details Rs449 - Seater
Rs560 - Seater
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Lakkavaram 10h 0m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Vanasthalipuram 04:50 LB Nagar 04:55 Kothapet 05:00 Dilsuknagar 05:10 Nampally 05:15 Lakdikapool 05:20 Panjagutta 05:25 Ameerpet 05:30 SR nagar 05:32 ESI 05:35 Erragadda 05:37 Bharat Nagar 05:40 Kukatpally 05:45 KPHB 05:47 Jntu 05:50 Nizampet X Roads 05:52 HYDERNAGAR 05:55 Miyapur 05:57 Miyapur Allwyn X Roads 06:00 Madinaguda 06:05 Chandanagar 06:10 BHELV Kaveri TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Lakkavaram 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 BHEL 05:30 Erragadda 05:30 Miyapur Allwyn X Roads 05:30 Hydernagar 05:30 Moosapet 05:30 Nizampet 05:30 Chandanagar 05:30 JNTU 05:30 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 05:30 ESI 05:30 Kothapet 05:30 Dilsukhnagar 05:30 Vanasthalipuram 05:30 L.B Nagar 05:30 Miyapur 05:30 Lakdi-ka-pool 05:30 Punjagutta 05:30 Bharat Nagar 05:30 K.P.H.B 05:30 KUKATPALLY 05:30 S.R Nagar 05:30 AmeerpetDeepak TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Lakkavaram 10h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 HyderabadKaveri TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 2.4/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Lakkavaram Bus Stop 9h 50m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Vanasthalipuram 05:00 L B NagarKHAMAKSHI BUS SERVICESLeyland Non A/C Seater Maharaja push back (2+2)1500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Seater
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Lakkavaram 9h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Dilsukhnagar 04:15 Vanasthalipuram 04:30 LB Nagar 04:45 Lakdikapool 04:55 Panjagutta 05:00 Ameerpet 05:10 SR Nagar 05:15 ESI 05:30 Moosapet 05:30 Kphb 05:45 Miyapur 05:45 Alwyn X road 05:55 Chandanagar 06:00 BHEL GateDharani Tours and TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.8/5399 Fare Details Rs399 - Seater
Rs499 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Lakkavaram to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Lakkavaram to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Lakkavaram to Hyderabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Lakkavaram to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Lakkavaram to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Lakkavaram Hyderabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Lakkavaram to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Lakkavaram to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 18:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1500.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Lakkavaram?
The last bus for Lakkavaram to Hyderabad route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Lakkavaram to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Lakkavaram to Hyderabad bus route are LVR Travels , Sai Sree Travels , KHAMAKSHI BUS SERVICES and Dharani Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Lakkavaram to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Lakkavaram Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Lakkavaram Hyderabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Lakkavaram
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....