- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Lakkavaram 10h 15m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 BHEL 04:30 LB Nagar 04:30 Dilsuknagar 04:30 Lakdikapool 04:30 Ameerpet 04:30 SR Nagar 04:30 KPHB Main Road 04:30 Hydernagar 04:30 Nizampet X Road 04:30 MiyapurLVR TravelsNon A/C Push Back (2+2) 3.8/5999 Fare Details Rs999 - Seater
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Lakkavaram 10h 0m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Vanasthalipuram 04:50 LB Nagar 04:55 Kothapet 05:00 Dilsuknagar 05:10 Nampally 05:15 Lakdikapool 05:20 Panjagutta 05:25 Ameerpet 05:30 SR nagar 05:32 ESI 05:35 Erragadda 05:37 Bharat Nagar 05:40 Kukatpally 05:45 KPHB 05:47 Jntu 05:50 Nizampet X Roads 05:52 HYDERNAGAR 05:55 Miyapur 05:57 Miyapur Allwyn X Roads 06:00 Madinaguda 06:05 Chandanagar 06:10 BHELV Kaveri TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5780 Fare Details Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1090 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1190 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 lakkavaram 10h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 LB Nagar 05:00 vanastalipuram 05:05 Kothapeta 05:10 Dilshuknagar 05:15 TV TowerMalakpet 05:20 Koti 05:25 Nampally 05:25 Lakdikapool 05:30 Panjagutta 05:35 Ameerpet 05:40 SR Nagar 05:40 ESI 05:40 Erragadda 05:45 Moosapet Y Junction 05:45 Kukatpally 05:45 Vivekananda Nagar 05:45 Kphb 05:45 JNTU 05:50 Nizampet 05:50 Miyapur 05:50 Miyapur Allwin 05:50 Madinaguda 05:50 Gangaram 05:55 Chanda Nagar 05:55 Limgampally 06:00 BachupallyRaghava TravelsNon A/C Seater PushBack (2+2)1500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Seater
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Lakkavaram 10h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointKaveri TravelsNon A/C HITECH (2+2) 2.8/51560 Fare Details Rs1560 - Seater
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Lakkavaram 9h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Dilsukhnagar 04:15 Vanasthalipuram 04:30 LB Nagar 04:45 Lakdikapool 04:55 Panjagutta 05:00 Ameerpet 05:10 SR Nagar 05:15 ESI 05:30 Kphb 05:30 Moosapet 05:45 Miyapur 05:45 Alwyn X road 05:55 Chandanagar 06:00 BHEL GateDharani Tours and TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2)1988 Fare Details Rs1988 - Seater
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Lakkavaram 9h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Dilsukhnagar 04:15 Vanasthalipuram 04:30 LB Nagar 04:45 Lakdikapool 04:55 Panjagutta 05:00 Ameerpet 05:10 SR Nagar 05:15 ESI 05:30 Kphb 05:30 Moosapet 05:45 Miyapur 05:45 Alwyn X road 05:55 Chandanagar 06:00 BHEL GateDharani Tours and TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 2.7/5565 Fare Details Rs565 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Lakkavaram to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Lakkavaram to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Lakkavaram to Hyderabad. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, and 6 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Lakkavaram to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Lakkavaram to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 18:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹999.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Lakkavaram?
The last bus for Lakkavaram to Hyderabad route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1500.
Who are the popular operators on the Lakkavaram to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Lakkavaram to Hyderabad bus route are Dharani Tours and Travels , LVR Travels , Raghava Travels and V Kaveri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Lakkavaram to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Lakkavaram Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Lakkavaram Hyderabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Lakkavaram
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....