- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 ALAMBAGH 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 MATHURAUttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation(UPSRTC)JAN RATH A/C(2+2) 4.5/5772 Fare Details Rs772 - Seater
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 ALAMBAGH 8h 50m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 MATHURAUttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation(UPSRTC)VOLVO (2+2) 4.4/51111 Fare Details Rs1111 - Seater
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 ALAMBAGH 9h 0m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 MATHURAUttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation(UPSRTC)JAN RATH A/C(2+2) 3.2/5737 Fare Details Rs737 - Seater
- 17:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:05 Awadh Hospital 5h 50m → 22:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:55 Mathura Bus StopJai Shri Ganesh Yatra CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1365 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1575 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:58 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:38 Lucknow By pass (Barabanki) 00:38 Shaid path kamta choraha lucknow, lucknow 00:58 Nahria Chauraha ,Near Awadh Hospital 6h 2m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Mathura bypass Yamuna Ex. near tollPanwar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Lucknow to Mathura
How many buses are running between Lucknow to Mathura on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Lucknow to Mathura. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Lucknow to Mathura bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1111 for AC Volvo on Lucknow to Mathura bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Lucknow Mathura bus route?
and 37 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Lucknow to Mathura bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Lucknow to Mathura bus route leaves at 17:05. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Mathura from Lucknow?
The last bus for Lucknow to Mathura route leaves at 17:05. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1050.
Who are the popular operators on the Lucknow to Mathura bus route?
Top operators on the Lucknow to Mathura bus route are Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation(UPSRTC) , Panwar Travels and Jai Shri Ganesh Yatra Company .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Lucknow to Mathura Bus Offers & Promos
Lucknow Mathura Bus Schedule & Info
Lucknow Mathura Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Lucknow
Top Bus routes from Mathura
Top Trains from Lucknow
Top Trains from Mathura
Hotels in Mathura
Popular attractions in Mathura
- Shahji Temple
Shahji Temple is one of the famous temples in Vrindavan, devoted to Lord Krishna. The temple possesses a Dravidian architectural style and ......
- Iskcon Temple
Located at Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg, Raman Reiti, Vrindavan, ISKCON temple is popularly known as Sri Sri Krishna Balaram Mandir. One of the most magnificent temples of Vrindavan, it was inaugurated by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada, Founder Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness on Ram Navami Day (20 April, 1975). He also installed beautiful idols of Sri Sri Krishna Balaram, Sri Sri Radha Shyamasundar, Sri Sri Gaura Nitai and Lalita Devi & Vishakha Devi in the temple.
- Seva Kunj and Nidhuban
Seva Kunj and Nidhuban is a beautiful garden, majorly visited by the Krishna disciples and scenic lovers. It is believed that Lord Krishna performed ........
- Madan Mohan temple
Have anyone ever wondered that in the pious town of Vrindavan which temple holds the distinction of being the oldest one? If not, then get set to know that it is the Madan Mohan Temple in Banke Bihari Colony of Vrindavan, where the original deity of Madana-Mohan was discovered by Advaita Acarya hundreds of years ago. It is not just a religious shrine, but a historical landmark that transcends one back to 16th century India. It was then that saint Sanatan Goswami enshrined the deity of Madan Mohan after Advaita Acarya entrusted the worship of the Lord upon him.