- 00:14 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:14 MaduraiPeriiyar bus stand 5h 56m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Dharapuram 05:15 Palladam 05:25 Sulur Air Port 05:45 Ondipudur 05:50 Singanallur 06:00 Ramanathapuram 06:05 Lakshmi mills 06:10 Gandhipuram 06:15 RamnagarSPS Travels IndiaNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Periyar Bus Stand 5h 15m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:55 Pollachi Gandhi Statue 03:15 Kinathukadavu 03:20 Malumichampatti 03:25 Sundarapuram 03:30 Aathupalam- Pollachi Road 03:35 Ukkadam 03:45 Gandhipuram Bus StandSupaa TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.9/5520 Fare Details Rs520 - Seater
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Mattuthavani Omni Bus Stand (Madurai) 23:55 Arappalayam(Madurai) 6h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Palladam 04:45 Sulur 04:55 Ondipudur 05:00 Singanallur 05:15 Hope Colleage 05:20 Peelamadu 1 05:25 Lakshmi Mill 05:30 GandhipuramKrish travelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper / Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs500 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs600 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs700 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Mattathavani 23:20 Goripalayam 23:30 arappalayam 23:45 Fatima College 5h 30m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Dharapuram 03:40 Palladam 04:00 Sulur 04:10 Pappampatti pirivu 04:25 Singanallur 04:30 Hopes College 04:45 Gandthipuram (Tamil Nadu Hotel )National Travels CHNNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.7/5999 Fare Details Rs999 - Seater
- 23:49 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:49 Madurai 5h 31m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Sulur 04:55 LT Bypass 05:00 Ondipudur 05:05 Singanallur 05:10 Ramanathapuram 05:15 Lakshmi Mills 05:20 hp Petrol Bunk 05:30 Sps Travels Ram NagarSPS Travels IndiaNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 Madurai (periyar) 5h 40m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Kenathukadavu 05:00 Malumichampatti 05:30 GandhipuramArthi TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Madurai 6h 35m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kinathukadavu 05:45 Malumichapatti 05:55 Echanari 06:00 Sundrapuram 06:05 Athupalam 06:10 Ukkadam 06:30 Gandhipuram Bus Stand (Vanpickup Come Before 30 Min)City TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Madurai to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Madurai to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Madurai to Coimbatore. Out of which 9 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 8 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Madurai to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Madurai to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 00:14. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Madurai?
The last bus for Madurai to Coimbatore route leaves at 23:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
What are the boarding points for Madurai to Coimbatore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Madurai are Fathima College , Mattuthavani , Arappalayam and Periyar Bus Stand .
What are the dropping points in Coimbatore for the Madurai Coimbatore bus route?
Dropping points in Coimbatore for this route are Dharapuram , Udumalaipet , Pappampatti Pirivu , Ramnagar and Karumathampatti .
Who are the popular operators on the Madurai to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Madurai to Coimbatore bus route are SPS Travels India , Supaa Travels , Krish travels and National Travels CHN .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Madurai Coimbatore Bus Services
The Meenakshi Amman Temple is Madurai's lifeline and identity. It came into existence long before the other developed cities of Tamil Nadu were established. With deeply-seated cultural roots, Madurai plays host to numerous fairs, festivals and carnivals. The city is laid out in concentric quadrangular streets around the temple. With its phenomenal architecture it was a strong contender in the list of top 30 nominees for the 'New 7 Wonders of the World'. Coimbatore or 'The Manchester of South India' is increasingly cosmopolitan and a burgeoning commercial city due to its residents' inherent flair for entrepreneurship. Its picturesque locales is owed to the Western Ghats and the Noyyal River. The Mariamman Festivals in summer are major events celebrated with much pomp and gaiety. Buses from Madurai to Coimbatore connect two distinct cities of Tamil Nadu.
While the first bus from Madurai leaves at 12:30am in the wee hours of the morning, the last bus for Coimbatore commences at 11:59pm latest. Srinivasa Travels, Indiann Travels, Arthi Travels, Jeyam Travels, Kalamurthy Travels, Athithya Travels, KBK Roadlines and Madurai Best Travels are scheduled operators on this route. The distance of nearly 216km is completed in a minimum of 4h 40m to a maximum of 9h 15m. From Goibibo's online bus booking page, one can get all necessary information on bus services, bus timings from Madurai to Coimbatore, fares, operators, booking and cancellation policies. Passengers can choose from Luxura A/C Semi Sleeper, Non A/C Semi Sleeper, Non A/C Seater, Non A/C Seater Push Back and A/C Semi Sleeper.
Bus fares are usually dependent on the operator and the coach availed and is therefore subject to timely fluctuations. At present, it ranges between Rs.300 and Rs.400. Apart from the Meenakshi Amman Temple, Madurai has a cartload of other attractions as well viz Thirumalai Nayakkar Mahal, Koodal Azhagar Temple, Alagar Koyil, Gandhi Memorial Musuem, Athisayam, Theppotsavam, Badri Narayan Temple and Thirupparamkunram Murugan Temple. While in Coimbatore one should not miss the Perur Pateeswarar Temple, Dhyanalinga, Black Thunder, Marudamalai, Siruvani Waterfalls, Monkey Falls, Koval Kondattam, Singanallur Lake, Gass Forest Museum, Amaravathi Dam, Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park.
Madurai to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Madurai Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Madurai Coimbatore Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Marudamalai Temple
One of the most beautiful hill temples of Coimbatore, the Marudamalai temple is dedicated to Hindu god Murugan. Similar to most Murugan temples, this temple is also situated upon a hillock, which is known as Marudha Malai. The temple’s deity Lord Muruga is glorified as the God of Mountainin Thiru Mugurugatrupadi, a prominent work of the Tamil Literature’s Sangam Age.
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....
- Black Thunder Theme Park
Nestled at the foothills of the Nilgiri Mountains, Black Thunder Theme Park is the finest water theme park. It is the largest....
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........