- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 MATTUTHAVANI OMNI BUS STAND 16h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 HyderabadK.P.NVolvo Multi Axle Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 MADURAI - Mattuthavani ,Omni Bus stand 15:45 Periyar bus stand 15:55 ARAPALAYAM 16:05 FATHIMA COLLEGE 16h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Aramghar , Near Parivar dhaba 08:30 Lakdikapool - Near Bank Of Baroda 08:30 Lakdikapool 09:00 ParadiseOrange tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/52310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:45 Omni Busstand Matuthavani 16:15 Maapalayam (Mahaboopalayam) Madurai 16:30 Thuvariman Bypass 16h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Kurnool 07:55 Hyderabad New Airport 08:00 Mehdipatnam 08:15 Gachibowli 08:15 Lakdi Ka Pool 08:30 Kondapur 08:45 MiyapurKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/c Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/52310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Sleeper
Rs2415 - Sleeper
- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 ELLIS NAGAR(PICK UP VAN) 16:45 THUVARIMAN BYPASS 16h 15m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 SHAMAHABAD 10:00 MEHIPATTINAM-P74 10:10 LAKADI-KAPOOL 10:25 S.R.NAGARK.P.NScania A/C Multi Axle Seater (2+2) 2.8/51785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Seater
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Omni busstand Mattuthavani 17:00 Periyar Busstand 17:10 Kalavasal 17:25 Thuvariman bypass 16h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Ananthapur 04:50 Gooty 06:05 Kurnool Under Bridge 07:05 Kothakotta Byepass Atmakoor 07:20 Jadcherla 07:30 Boothpur 07:50 Shadnagar Toll Plaza 08:05 Shamshabad 08:20 Shivarampalli 09:00 Mehdipatnam 09:15 Lakdi Ka Pool 09:25 Gachibowli 09:35 Paradise Secundrabad 10:00 Miyapur 10:15 Ameerpet 10:20 S R Nagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 10:30 Punjagutta (Pickup Van/Bus)Alhind Tours and Travels Pvt LtdBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/52310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Sleeper
Rs2415 - Sleeper
Rs2520 - Sleeper
- 17:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:40 Maapalayam (Mahaboopalayam) Madurai 17:10 Thuvariman Bypass 13h 50m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Kottoor 08:00 Kothakotta 08:00 Gooty Byepass 08:30 Jadcherla 08:45 Shadnagar 09:15 Shamshabad 09:15 Shivarampalli 09:25 Hyderabad New Airport 09:30 Mehdipatnam 09:45 Gachibowli 09:45 Lakdi Ka Pool 10:00 Kondapur 10:15 MiyapurKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Maapalayam (Mahaboopalayam) Madurai (Pickup Van/Bus) 18:00 Thuvariman Bypass 14h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kurnool 07:15 Jadcherla 08:00 Shadnagar 08:30 Shamshabad 08:40 Shivarampalli 08:50 Rajendranagar 09:00 Mehdipatnam 09:15 Gachibowli 09:20 Lakdi Ka Pool 09:30 Miyapur 09:35 ParadiseKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.2/51785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Madurai to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Madurai to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Madurai to Hyderabad. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 7 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Madurai to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1785 on Madurai to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Madurai Hyderabad bus route?
55 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Madurai to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Madurai to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 15:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹2100.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Madurai?
The last bus for Madurai to Hyderabad route leaves at 16:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1785.
Who are the popular operators on the Madurai to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Madurai to Hyderabad bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , K.P.N , Orange tours and travels and Alhind Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Madurai Hyderabad Bus Services
Madurai shimmers as the soul of Tamil Nadu. The Meenakshi Amman Temple pulsates at the heart of the city with the life and activities of its people revolving completely around it. A number of concentric circles around the temple delineate Madurai. True Tamil flavours emanate from its nook and corners. The city rejoices to the tunes of the Chittirai Festival and Car Festival that witness a huge inflow of visitors every year. On account of its active night life, Madurai is popularly known as Thoonga Nagaram. The princely state of Hyderabad is all about charm, grandeur and opulence. Since its pearl and diamond-trading days, Hyderabad has been the face of progressive metamorphosis which is still prominent through its ever-burgeoning IT sector. Mushairas or poetic symposia keep alive its literary richness. To appreciate the beauty of two distinct cultures, buses from Madurai to Hyderabad should be availed.
Goibibo has tie-ups with some of the best operators in business viz K.P.N, Kesineni Travels and Kallada Travels who provide quality services on the Madurai Hyderabad route. The distance of approximately 1012km between the two is usually covered in a time span of 14h 15m and 16h 15m. The first bus from Madurai commences at 03:45pm in the afternoon while the last bus for the day departs at 06:15pm. Volvo A/C Multiaxle Semi Sleepers are designed to provide maximum comfort to passengers on board. Bus fares from Madurai to Hyderabad, at present, ranges between Rs.1400 and Rs.1795. Fares are dependent on multiple factors and subject to timely fluctuations.
With Goibibo.com, online bus booking from Madurai to Hyderabad is easy and hassle-free. All relevant and necessary information on bus schedules, services, operators, timings, discounts, booking and cancellation policies can be obtained from our official website. While in Madurai, do drop-in at the Koodal Azhagar Temple, Alagar Koyil, Kazimar Big Mosque, Goripalayam Mosque, St. Mary's Cathedral, Gandhi Memorial Museum, Thirumalai Nayakkar Mahal, Athisayam and Badri Narayan Temple. Hyderabad is famous for its biryani, haleem, nihari, Charminar, Qutub Shahi Tombs, Birla Mandir, Ramoji Film City, NTR Gardens, Nehru Zoological Park, Falaknama Palace, Salar Jung Museum and Chowmahalla Palace.
Madurai to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Madurai Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Madurai Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Madurai
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Madurai
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
Talk about Hyderabad and Charminar is the first thing that your lips utter ....
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Nehru Zoological Park
Also called as Hyderabad Zoo, Nehru Zoological Park was established in the year 1959 ....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......