- 01:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:00 Periyar Bus Stand 3h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 KarurVivegam travelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)495 Fare Details Rs495 - Semi Sleeper
- 13:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 Mattuthavani Bus Stand 13:35 K.K Nagar 13:50 Periyar Bus Stand 13:55 Aparna Towers-Bypass road 13:55 Kochadai 14:45 Kodai Road Tollgate 2h 45m → 16:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:40 Vedasandur Bypass 15:45 Aravakurichi Toll Plaza 16:15 Karur Parveen Travels Office 16:30 Velayuthampalayam 16:40 Namakkal Toll Plaza 16:45 Paramathi velurParveen TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)530 Fare Details Rs530 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Omni Busstand Matuthavani 16:00 Periyar Bus Stand 16:30 Thuvariman Bypass 2h 0m → 18:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:00 KarurKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.8/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:40 Periyar Bus Stand 17:10 Thuvariman Bypass 1h 40m → 18:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:50 Karur By-PassKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.8/5430 Fare Details Rs430 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Madurai to Karur
How many buses are running between Madurai to Karur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Madurai to Karur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Madurai to Karur bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹430 for AC Volvo on Madurai to Karur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Madurai Karur bus route?
and 67 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Madurai to Karur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Madurai to Karur bus route leaves at 01:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹495.
When does the last bus leaves for Karur from Madurai?
The last bus for Madurai to Karur route leaves at 17:10. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹430.
Who are the popular operators on the Madurai to Karur bus route?
Top operators on the Madurai to Karur bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , Vivegam travels and Parveen Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Madurai to Karur Bus Offers & Promos
Madurai Karur Bus Schedule & Info
Madurai Karur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Madurai
Top Bus routes from Karur
Top Trains from Madurai
Top Trains from Karur
Hotels in Karur
Popular attractions in Karur
- Kalyana Venkataramasami Temple
One of the most sacred Vaishnava temples in Tamil Nadu, the Kalyana Venkataramana Swamy temple is located in Thanthondrimalai, 4 km south of Karur. It is also known as ‘Then Thirupathi’, meaning Thirupathi of the south. Thousands of people visit this temple on the Saturdays of the Tamil month Puratasi to seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu.
- Sri Kalyana Pasupatheeswarar Temple
Considered as one of the seven religious sthalams of Sivalayams, Karur is famous for great Pasupatheeshwara Temple. It is dedicated to .....
One of the astounding places, Nerur is famous for its lush green flora. It is believed to be a very holy place as it was a .......
Another most important attraction of Karur, Mayanur is only 21 Kms from the city. The place is known for Sellandiyamman temple and ......