- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Mattuthavani 20:30 Periyar Bus Stand Auto Pick Up 20:40 Kalavasal 21:15 Kodairoad TollGate 21:25 Chinnalapatti 21:35 Dindugul bye pass 22:15 Ottanchanchathiram 23:00 Palani 23:45 Udumalaipettai 23:55 Pollachi 7h 0m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 THRISSUR TOWNSPS Travels IndiaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Mattuthavani 21:30 Periyar Bus Stand Auto Pick Up 21:45 Kalavasal 22:30 Kodairoad TollGate 22:45 Chinnalapatti 23:35 Ottanchanchathiram 23:55 Palani 23:59 Udumalaipettai 6h 45m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 THRISSUR TOWNSPS Travels IndiaA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Mattuthavani Omni Busstand 21:30 Periyar Bus Stand 6h 0m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 ThrissurNew Lucky TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 3.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Mattuthavani 22:00 Periyar Bus Stand 22:15 Kalavasal 23:10 Kodairoad TollGate 23:15 Chinnalapatti 23:20 Dindugul bye pass 23:45 Ottanchanchathiram 23:55 Palani 23:59 Udumalaipettai 23:59 Pollachi 6h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 THRISSUR TOWNSPS Travels IndiaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Mattuthavani Omni Busstand 21:45 Periyar Bus Stand 6h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 ThrissurNew Lucky TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Mattuthavani bus stand 22:00 Periyar Bus Stand 22:10 Arasaradi 22:15 kalavasal 23:15 kodairoad toll 6h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 ThrissurVinayaka TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Madurai to Thrissur
How many buses are running between Madurai to Thrissur on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Madurai to Thrissur. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Madurai to Thrissur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Madurai to Thrissur bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Thrissur from Madurai?
The last bus for Madurai to Thrissur route leaves at 21:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹735.
Who are the popular operators on the Madurai to Thrissur bus route?
Top operators on the Madurai to Thrissur bus route are SPS Travels India , New Lucky Travels and Vinayaka Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Madurai to Thrissur Bus Offers & Promos
Madurai Thrissur Bus Schedule & Info
Madurai Thrissur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Madurai
Top Bus routes from Thrissur
Top Trains from Madurai
Top Trains from Thrissur
Hotels in Thrissur
Popular attractions in Thrissur
- Vadakkunnathan Temple
Vadakkunathan Temple is one of the major attractions of the city which is famous for its high religious values. Nestled in the center of......
- Elephant Camp
A trip to Guruvayoor is more than a spiritual voyage for thousands of devotees irrespective of their caste and class. It is because Guruvayoor in Kerala is the most revered and important places of worship where devotees of Lord Krishna come to wash off their sins, share their pain and grievances with the Lord and worship for peace and happiness. Apart from the shrine of Lord Krishna, another interesting feature of Guruvayoor is the Elephant Camp, located at a distance of around 3km from Guruvayoor Temple.
- Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran
Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran is the only historical place which reflects the history of the city. Thrissur was ruled by........
- Athirapally Falls
Nestled at a distance of hardly 78 km away from the Cochin town, Athirapally falls is a famous picnic spot in Thrissur. You will find an incredible view of......