- 01:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:50 Ranjan travels, modhera chokdi 9408261571 28h 54m → 06:44 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:44 Anand rao circleM.R. TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3360 - Seater/Sleeper
- 03:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:30 Madhera Chokdi Mahesana 9714427773 28h 45m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Majistik 08:15 Anad Rao Circle 08:00 Yeshwantpur 07:45 Guruguntapaliya mumbai 1000 km borad 07:35 Jalahali Cross 07:25 Parle Toll Plaza 07:15 NelamangalaMR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3675 - Seater/Sleeper
- 04:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 04:15 Radhanpur Chokadi, Mahesana 30h 0m → 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 No:G-22 Brigade Plaza,Opp-Ganesh Temple,S.C.Road,Nr Anand Rao Circle,Bangalore-560009Jakhar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2310 - Seater/Sleeper
- 04:16 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 04:16 Ranjan travels, modhera chokdi 9408261571 29h 20m → 09:36 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:36 Anand rao circleM.R. TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3675 - Seater/Sleeper
- 14:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:45 MehsanaPatel Travels 28h 45m → 19:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:45 Kalasipalyam 19:30 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 19:00 Rajajinagar 18:45 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 18:35 Jalahalli 18:30 8th Mile 18:25 Nelamangala S R S TravelsSRS TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)2415 Fare Details Rs2415 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mahesana to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Mahesana to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mahesana to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mahesana to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹1785, Sleeper bus is ₹1785 and ₹2415 for AC Volvo on Mahesana to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mahesana Bangalore bus route?
, 162 seats for AC and 46 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mahesana to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mahesana to Bangalore bus route leaves at 01:50. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹2310.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Mahesana?
The last bus for Mahesana to Bangalore route leaves at 14:45. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹2415.
Who are the popular operators on the Mahesana to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Mahesana to Bangalore bus route are M.R. Travels , MR Travels Company , SRS Travels and Jakhar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mahesana to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Mahesana Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Mahesana Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mahesana
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Mahesana
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...