- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Malapuram 12h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Mahendra City 05:55 Maraimalai Nagar 06:00 Srm University 06:05 Guduvancherry 06:10 Perungalathur 06:20 Porur Toll 06:30 Arumbakam Metro StationKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51669 Fare Details Rs1669 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 malappuram 12h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 mahendra city 06:05 Maraimalai Nagar 07:00 koyembeduA R TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Malapuram 12h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:45 Srm University 06:00 Perungalathur 06:05 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 06:10 Chromepet 06:15 Pallavaram 06:25 Meenabakkam Airport 06:30 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 06:40 Ashok Pillar 06:50 Vadapalani 07:00 Koyambedu-Cmbt 07:30 Egmore Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)1090 Fare Details Rs1090 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Malapuram 12h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 melmaruvathur 06:15 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 06:30 SRM University 06:40 Maraimalai Nagar Bus Stop 07:00 Perungulathur 07:20 Maduravoyal 07:45 KoyambeduA1 TravelsBharat Benz A/C Seater /Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1785 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Malappuram 11h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Chengalpat Toll Gate 05:50 Mahindra City 06:00 Singaperumalkoil 06:05 Maraimalai Nagar 06:10 SRM University 06:15 Guduvanchery 06:20 Urapakkam 06:25 Vandalur 06:30 Perungalathur 06:45 Porur Toll GateYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/51774 Fare Details Rs1774 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Malappuram to Chennai
How many buses are running between Malappuram to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Malappuram to Chennai.
When does the first Malappuram to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Malappuram to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1669.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Malappuram?
The last bus for Malappuram to Chennai route leaves at 18:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1470.
Who are the popular operators on the Malappuram to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Malappuram to Chennai bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , A R Travels , Parveen Travels and A1 Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Malappuram to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Malappuram Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Malappuram Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.