- 07:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:45 SHEGAON 08:15 KHAMGAON 08:45 NADURA 09:30 MALKAPUR 3h 45m → 11:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:30 BURHANPUR 13:30 KHANDWA 16:45 INDORE 18:20 UJJAINMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY405 Fare Details Rs405 - Seater
- 19:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 DEULGAON RAJA 21:15 CHIKHALI 22:00 BULDHANA 23:10 MALKAPUR 5h 15m → 01:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:10 SHAHAPUR 01:25 BURHANPUR 03:00 KHANDWA 04:40 SANAWAD 04:55 BURWAH 06:30 INDOREMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS445 Fare Details Rs445 - Seater
- 01:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:31 Nandura road, near police station, malkapur bypass 6h 30m → 08:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:01 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 06:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:45 Malkapur st bus stand 8h 25m → 15:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:10 Bus stand (sarwate)Pallavi Madhya Pradesh Parivahan TravelsNon A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)281 Fare Details Rs281 - Seater
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Near hp petrol pump and j k steal, malkapur bypass 23:30 Nandura road, near police station, malkapur bypass 5h 50m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
- 23:56 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:56 Nandura road, near police station, malkapur bypass 6h 30m → 06:26 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:26 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Malkapur to Indore
How many buses are running between Malkapur to Indore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Malkapur to Indore. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Malkapur to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Malkapur to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Malkapur Indore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Malkapur to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Malkapur to Indore bus route leaves at 01:31. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Malkapur?
The last bus for Malkapur to Indore route leaves at 06:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹281.
Who are the popular operators on the Malkapur to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Malkapur to Indore bus route are Hans Travels , MSRTC and Pallavi Madhya Pradesh Parivahan Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Malkapur to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Malkapur Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Malkapur Indore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Malkapur
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Meghdoot Upvan Garden
Meghdoot Upvan Garden is one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in Indore. The garden is known for its natural beauty in form of vibrant flowers, trees and landscapes. There are also a number of fountains inside the Meghdoot Upvan Garden which add to the mesmerizing appeal of the place. The garden is all peaceful and serene during the day while the nights follow with lighted and dancing fountains. More importantly, Meghdoot Upvan Garden is a treat to watch throughout the day and night.
- Sukh Niwas Palace
What once used to be Summer Palace of the mighty Holkar rulers, is now a famous tourist attractions and picnic spot in Indore. Sukh Niwas Palace of Indore is an Indo Western architectural masterpiece which showcases the lavish luxuries of Holkar dynasty here. The palace is encircled by vast gardens all around and Sukh Mahal Lake in front of it. The picturesque view of the Sukh Niwas Palace is bound to amaze any visitor here.