- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Mullikatte (Pickup Van/Bus) 8h 55m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 8th Mile 05:10 Jalahalli Cross 05:25 Vijayanagar Gayathri Hospital 05:25 Vijayanagar Tollgate 05:45 Navarang Circle 05:55 Majestic 06:05 Lalbhag 06:10 South End Circle 06:12 Netkallappa circle 06:13 Vidya Peeta Circle 06:15 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:20 Jayanagar 9th Block 06:30 Jayadeva 06:45 Bellekalli 06:50 Vijay Bank Layout RkSowmiya Travels-BYN- BLRNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Mullikatte 8h 45m → 04:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Nelamangala By Pass MCHTRV 04:45 8th Mile 04:50 Jalahalli Cross Sowmiya office 04:55 Yashwanthapura 05:00 Navarang Circle 05:10 Anandrao Circle 05:20 Mathikeri 05:20 M G Road 05:20 BL Circle 05:20 Gangama Circle 05:30 Indira Nagar 05:45 Domlur 05:50 KormangalaBhandary Travels 06:00 Madiwala 06:05 Silk Board 06:10 Roopena Agrahara 06:12 Bommanhalli 06:15 garvebhavipalya 06:18 Kudlu Gate 06:20 Singa Sandra 06:22 Hosa Road 06:24 Konappana Agrahara 06:25 Electronic City 06:27 Husukar Gate 06:29 Bommasandra 06:30 Narayana HrudayalayaSowmiya Travels-BYN- BLRNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 MULLIKATTE BUS STOP KUNDAPURE 10h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 8TH MAINRACHANA TRAVELS 05:50 JALAHALLI HAMPI TRAVELS 05:55 GORAGUNTEPALYA 05:57 NAVARANG CIRCEL 06:00 GANDHINAGAR OFFICE 06:00 MAJESTIC 06:00 ANAND RAO CIRCEL 06:03 R T NAGARA 06:08 HEBBAL BUS STOP 06:10 KAMMANAHALLI MANGALORE STORE 06:15 NAGAVARA (MANYATA EMBASSY PARK ) 06:18 BANASWADI UTTAM SAGAR HOTEL 06:20 HENNUR CROSS 06:25 TIN FACTORY FLYOVER ENTRANCE 06:26 I T I GATE K R PURAM 06:28 K R PURAM EXTENSION BUS STOPAnand travelNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1400 Fare Details Rs1400 - Sleeper
Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 20:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:33 Mullikatte 8h 55m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 8th Mile 04:35 Jalahalli Cross 04:45 Goraguntepalya 04:50 Majestic 04:55 Yashwanthapura 05:00 Navarang Circle 05:10 Anandrao Circle 05:20 Corporation Circle 05:30 Chamrajpete 05:32 Ramakirshna Ashram 05:35 Hanumantha Nagar 05:45 Vidya Peeta Circle 05:50 Kathriguppe 05:57 Devegowda Petrol Pump 06:05 Padmanabha Nagara 06:07 Uttarahalli 06:15 Isro Layout 06:16 Konanakunte Cross 06:17 Yalchinalli Makwel Garage 06:21 Saraki Signal 06:24 J P Nagar 15th Cross 06:27 J P Nagar 06:37 Bellekalli 06:45 Arekere Gate Opp Hsbc 06:50 Vijay Bank Layout RkSowmiya Travels-BYN- BLRNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:38 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:39 MULLIKATTE BUS STAND(232435,234835 20:39 MULLIKATTE LOKESH 20:39 MULLIKATTE SRI GANESH 9h 22m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 NELAMANGALA CIRCLE(080 40985715,9141665613) 06:00 DASARAHALLI BUSSOP OPP METROSTATION 06:00 JALAHALLI CROSS/080-40985715,9141665613,7829280565 06:00 VIJAYA BANK LAY OUT RAKSHA TRVEL/080-40985715,9141665613 06:05 JALAHALLI CROSS SURABHI 06:06 GURUGUNTE PALYA/080-40985715,9141665613, 06:07 GOVUVARDHAN TOTAL PETROL BUNK/9141665613,7829280565 06:10 YASHAVANTHPURA CIRCLE 06:20 NAVARANG CIRCLE SRIDURGAMBA OFFICE 06:20 NAVARANG SRIDURGAMBA OFFICE 06:30 GANDHI NAGAR SRI DURGAMBA OFFICE/9141665613,7829280565 06:30 ANAND RAO CIRCLE 06:40 NETKALAPPA CIRCLE 06:40 NAGASANDRA CIRCLE GANESH TRAVE 06:45 JAYANAGARA 4 BLOCK/9141665613,7829280565 06:46 JAYANAGARA 9 BLOCK/9141665613,7829280565 06:48 J P NAGARA 06:55 HULIMAVU GATE/080-40985715,9141665613,9845422586Sri durgamba travels-N UPNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
Rs1150 - Sleeper
Rs1250 - Sleeper
Rs1300 - Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Mullikatte 10h 10m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:25 Nelamangala S R S Travels 06:30 8th Mile 06:35 Jalahalli 06:40 Yeshwantpur Rail Way Station 06:45 Rajajinagar 06:48 Navrang Circle 06:50 Malleswaram Circle 06:55 Seshadri Puram 07:00 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 07:15 Coroporation Circle 07:25 Lalbhag Main Gate 07:30 Lalbhag West Gate 07:35 Jay Nagar 4th Block TN 07:45 South EndSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:54 ARATE 20:55 Mullikatte 9h 35m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Nelamangala 05:45 Jalahalli Circle 05:45 Yashwanthpur 05:50 Navarang Circle 06:00 Majestic Anandrao Circle 06:00 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 06:10 Netkallappa Circle 06:12 Nagasandra Circle 06:25 South End Road K R Road 06:30 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:30 Jayanagar 9 Th Block 06:33 JP Nagar Raghavendra Swamy Mata 06:35 J P Nagar 15th Cross. 06:46 JD Mara Signal 06:48 Vijaya Bank Colany Srt 06:49 Hulimavu 06:59 B K Circle Sugama Kothanur Dinne 07:00 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc DepoSugama Tourist Route No - 70A/C Sleeper (2+1)1155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
Rs1207 - Sleeper
- 21:11 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:11 MULLIKATTE BUS STAND(232435,234835 8h 49m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 JALAHALLI CROSS SURABHI 05:45 NELAMANGALA CIRCLE(080 40985715,9141665613) 05:46 GURUGUNTE PALYA/080-40985715,9141665613, 05:47 YASHAVANTHPURA CIRCLE 05:47 YASHAVANTHPURA MAITRI TRAVELS 05:49 GANDHI NAGAR SRI DURGAMBA OFFICE/9141665613,7829280565 05:50 NETKALAPPA CIRCLE 05:51 NAGASANDRA CIRCLE GANESH TRAVE 05:52 JAYANAGARA 4th BLOCK(R.V.COLLEGE )/9141665613,7829280565 05:55 JAYANAGARA 4 BLOCK/9141665613,7829280565 05:56 J P NAGARA 05:56 JAYANAGARA 9 BLOCK/9141665613,7829280565 06:00 KONANAKUNTE CROSS 06:10 ANAND RAO CIRCLE 06:30 YALCHINALLI MAKWEL GARAGE/08254-230035,232435,234835Sri durgamba travels-D**UPNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
Rs1250 - Sleeper
Rs1300 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mallikatte to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Mallikatte to Bangalore on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Mallikatte to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mallikatte to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Mallikatte to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mallikatte Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mallikatte to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mallikatte to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Mallikatte?
The last bus for Mallikatte to Bangalore route leaves at 20:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1100.
Who are the popular operators on the Mallikatte to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Mallikatte to Bangalore bus route are Sowmiya Travels-BYN- BLR , Sugama Tourist Route No - 70 , SRS Travels and Sri durgamba travels-N UP .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mallikatte to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Mallikatte Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Mallikatte Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mallikatte
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...