- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Malliapattinam 9h 20m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduJRS Happy TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)480 Fare Details Rs480 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 MalliPatnam Tajmahal Travels Pallivasal Building 9942913926 8h 40m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Thiruvanmiyur 05:15 Guindysubway 05:25 Ashokpillar 05:30 KoyambeduUniversal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5480 Fare Details Rs480 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Mallipattinam 8h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vandallor Zoo 04:40 Tambaram Hindu Mission hospital bus stop 04:45 Guindy 05:00 MannadiRaahath TransportNon A/c Seater (2+2)470 Fare Details Rs470 - Seater
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Mallipattinam 8h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Thiruvanmiyur(Adyar Bakery) 05:00 Ashok Pillar Udhayam Theatre Opp Bus Stop 05:10 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:20 Koyambedu Election Commission Office 05:30 MannadiRaahath TransportNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5470 Fare Details Rs470 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 MalliPatnam 9h 10m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Chengalpet toll gate 04:50 Perungalathur Rathibharathi Travels 05:00 Vandalur 05:10 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital Opp 05:20 Airport 05:30 Guindy Aasargaan busstop 05:40 Ashokpillar 05:50 T Nagar 05:55 Egmore 06:00 Central 06:10 mannadyUniversal Travels(To Mannady)A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1)617 Fare Details Rs617 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs717 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs757 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:10 Mallipattinam 7h 30m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Thiruvanmiyur(Adyar Bakery) 04:30 Guindy 04:40 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 04:45 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:00 Koyambedu Raahath Office 05:15 Egmore 05:20 Central Everest Hotel 05:40 Mannadi 05:50 TondiarpetRaahath TransportBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)714 Fare Details Rs714 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mallipattinam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Mallipattinam to Chennai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Mallipattinam to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mallipattinam to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Mallipattinam to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mallipattinam Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mallipattinam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mallipattinam to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹480.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Mallipattinam?
The last bus for Mallipattinam to Chennai route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹617.
Who are the popular operators on the Mallipattinam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Mallipattinam to Chennai bus route are Raahath Transport , JRS Happy Travels , Universal Travels and Universal Travels(To Mannady) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mallipattinam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Mallipattinam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Mallipattinam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mallipattinam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.