- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 MANAMADURAI SAI COMPUTERS ANNASILAI 9940966078 10h 40m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Perungalathur 04:55 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:05 Crompet Bus Stand 05:15 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:20 Airport 05:25 Guindy opp Alanthur court 05:30 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 05:40 Vadapalani 05:50 Koyambedu 9840900852 06:10 Egmore 06:15 Central 06:20 MannadiShri Baghyalakshhmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Manamadurai 10h 10m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Perungalathur 05:00 Tambaram 05:10 Chrompet 05:20 Pallavaram Bus Stop 05:30 Guindy 05:30 Srm College 05:45 Ashok Pillar 05:50 Vadapalani Bus Stop 06:00 Election Commission Office 06:15 Central Railway Station 06:30 MannadySPG TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Sai Communication,No.22,Anna statue,Manamadurai. 8h 40m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 05:10 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 05:30 Guindy Kathipara 05:40 Vadapalani 05:50 Koyembedu 06:15 Egmore 06:20 Pudupet 06:30 MannadiAmarnath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Manamadurai 9h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 04:30 Perungalathur 04:45 Tambaram 05:00 Airport 05:20 Guindy 05:50 Vadapalani Bus Stop 06:00 Koyembedu 06:15 Central Railway Station 06:30 MannadySPG TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1)682 Fare Details Rs682 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs787 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Manamadurai to Chennai
How many buses are running between Manamadurai to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Manamadurai to Chennai.
When does the first Manamadurai to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Manamadurai to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹580.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Manamadurai?
The last bus for Manamadurai to Chennai route leaves at 20:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Manamadurai to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Manamadurai to Chennai bus route are SPG Travels , Shri Baghyalakshhmi Travels(SBLT) and Amarnath Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Manamadurai to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Manamadurai Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Manamadurai Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Manamadurai
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.