- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Mandarthi 10h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Nelamangal Srisai Travels 04:35 8th Mile Bus Stop 04:40 Govardhan 04:45 Yeshwanthpur Circle 04:50 Mathikere Opp Muneshwara Temple 04:55 B E L Circle Bus Stop 05:00 Nanjappa Circle 05:05 Vidyaranyapura Main Bus Stand 05:10 Bettahalli Cross Jalli Machine 05:15 Yelahanka Mother Dairy Circle Aroma Bakery 05:17 Nesara Tr Yelahanka New Town 05:20 Yelahanka NES Bus Stop 05:25 Yelahanka Police Station 05:27 GKVK Main Gate 05:30 Byatarayanapura 05:33 Opp Esteem Mall Hebbal 05:35 Nagavara Manyata Embassy Park 05:40 Hennur Cross 05:45 Ganesh Bakery Kammanahalli 05:50 Banaswadi Uttam Sagar 05:55 Ramamurthi Nagar Skywalk Bus Stop 06:00 Tin Factory Fly Over Entrance 06:05 K R Puram Extension Bus Stop 06:10 Bhattarahalli Bus Stop 06:15 Budigere Cross 06:30 Hoskote Opp Police StationPragathi Tourist CorporationNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Neerzed 19:30 Mandarthi 10h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Nelamangal Srisai Travels 04:50 8th Mile Bus Stop 05:05 Goragunte Palya 05:07 Govardhan 05:10 Yeshwantpur Circle 05:15 Rajajinagar Navarang 05:30 BANGALORE 05:40 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 05:45 Corporation Circle 05:50 netkalappa circle 06:00 South End Road K R Road 06:05 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:10 Raghavendra Mutt Jayanagar 5th Block 06:15 JPNagar 15th cross Signal 06:20 Jeedimara Junction 06:25 Bannerghatta Road 06:30 HSBC 06:40 Vijay Bank ColonyPragathi Tourist CorporationNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 Neerzed 19:40 Mandarthi 20:00 Saibrakatte. 10h 20m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Nelamangal Srisai Travels 04:50 8th Mile Bus Stop 05:05 Goragunte Palya 05:10 Yeshwantpur Circle 05:15 Rajajinagar Navarang 05:20 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 05:35 Rt Nagar Pragathi Tourist 05:40 Hebbal Bus stop 05:45 Nagavara Manyata Embassy Park 05:50 Hennur Cross 05:55 Babusapalya Skywalk Bus Stop 06:00 Ramamurthi Nagar Skywalk Bus Stop 06:05 Kasturi Nagar Skywalk Bus Stop 06:10 Indiranagar K F C Circle 06:15 domloor fly over 06:20 koramangala 06:30 Madiwala police station 06:38 Rupena Agrahara 06:40 Bommanahalli Bus Stop 06:42 Garvebhavi Palya 06:45 Kudlu Gate Junction 06:50 Singasandra Bus Stop 06:55 Hosa Road Junction 07:00 Konappana Agrahara 07:05 Electronics City 07:10 Huskur Gate 07:12 Hebbagodi Bus Stop 07:15 Bommasandra Rao Travels 07:20 Narayana Hrudayalaya 07:30 ChandapuraPragathi Tourist CorporationNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Mandarthi 20:20 Mairkome 20:22 Mavina Katte 20:25 Kadur Bus Stop 9h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 8th Mile Circle (D) 05:03 Jalahalli Cross (D) 05:08 Goraguntepalya (D) 05:10 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station (D) 05:15 Navarang Circle (D) 05:25 Majestic Anandrao Circle 05:30 Race Course Sugama Tourist 05:36 Corporation Circle (D) 05:40 Lalbagh Main Gate (D) 05:47 Vidya Peeta (D) 05:49 Netkallappa Circle 05:51 Nagasandra Circle (D) 05:52 South End Road K R Road (D) 05:57 Jayanagar 4th Block (D) 06:05 J P Nagar 15th Cross (D) 06:10 Bilekahalli Gate (D) 06:13 Panduranga Nagar (D) 06:16 Vijaya Bank Colony 06:18 Arekere Saibaba Temple (D) 06:21 Hulimavu Gate (D) 06:23 Hulimavu Meenakshi Temple (D) 06:28 B K Circle Sugama 06:30 Jambu Savari Dinne (D)Sugama TouristNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5660 Fare Details Rs660 - Sleeper
Rs710 - Sleeper
Rs760 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Shirur Murkai 20:17 Neerjaddu 20:25 Mandarthi Bus Stand 20:35 Mairkome 20:40 Kurady Cross 9h 15m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Jalahalli Cross 05:25 Goruguntepalya 05:30 Yashwanthpur Circle 05:35 Navarang Cirlce 05:37 Malleshwaram Bus Stop(Near Kc General Hospital) 05:40 Swathi Durgamba Office (Near Apollo Hospital) 05:45 Ananda Rao Circle ( Near Shiva Sai Temple ) 05:50 Corporation 05:53 Lalbaugh 05:55 Netkallappa Circle Office 06:00 South End Kr Road(Shankar Trave) 06:05 Jayanagar 8th Block Office 06:10 Jp Nagar Near Raghavendra Swami Mata 06:15 Jayanagar 9th Block T P C(Near East End Signal) 06:25 V B Layout R K TravelsDurgamba MotorsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mandarthi to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Mandarthi to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Mandarthi to Bangalore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, and 5 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Mandarthi to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mandarthi to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹750.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Mandarthi?
The last bus for Mandarthi to Bangalore route leaves at 19:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹750.
What are the boarding points for Mandarthi to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Mandarthi are Kadur Bus Stop , Mandarthi , Neerjaddu , Mavina Katte and Mairkome .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Mandarthi Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Konappana Agrahara , Vidyapeeta , Byatarayanapura , Ramamurthy Nagar and Huskur Gate .
Who are the popular operators on the Mandarthi to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Mandarthi to Bangalore bus route are Pragathi Tourist Corporation , Sugama Tourist and Durgamba Motors .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mandarthi to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Mandarthi Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Mandarthi Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...